Boof Bonk Boosh

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Apologies for yet another +1 goal thread

yeah true I am new at betting ' date=' I started last summer , so what ?[/quote'] So what? You mentioned earlier that you had a record of 186 lay 0-0 bets, which is particularly impressive if you have only been betting for roughly 8 months. I simply suggested that it may have been beginner's luck. I doubt if many (any) other punters have started so successfully.

I said I am new at betting but I didn't say I don't follow europen football since 2002 ' date=' you understand ? :ok[/quote'] I don't understand, but I don't really care either. :ok I just thought that the +1 goal market was an interesting market for a beginner to start in and that a record of 186 consecutive winning bets was impressive, particularly so, given that those 186 bets have come since last summer and were possibly the first bets you made. You obviously know your europen football! :clap I'd really like to see you start a glory hunt yourself. Then we can see how the King of Bettor does it!

Re: Results: Bets 95-97

CompetitionHomeAwayBack/LayOddsStake
German BundesligaTSG HoffenheimMainzBack1.08£113.72:)
English ChampionshipBristol CityScunthorpe UnitedLay15£113.72:)
English Division 2BuryCrewe AlexandraLay17.5£113.72:)
Full House, Nice WOrk Boosh! :ok

Amazing stuff!! I have been following you for a few weeks and I have to congratulate you... keep up the good work!!
Thanks. That's particularly generous with me having gone from 0 in 87 to 2 in 10! :lol Still, I'd have been happy with 2 in 97 at the start at the thread! (in case anyone is wondering... I haven't registered a new account! :loon)