Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Wednesday

310 Warwick: Cotswold Charmer Interesting race and quite a few have a chance, like the fav Hear My Song and also Wyck Hill, they both have solid form. Teeange Kicks ran poorly last time but cant be discounted either so at 3/1 Cotswold Charmer looks the lay for me, won on debut in an ordinary race and needs to step up to win this.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Wednesday 2.55 Nottingham Blue Moon is a defenite lay for me today, didnt look an easy ride earlier in the week under Hanagan, young jockey takes the ride today and although she has ridden several winners she could struggle with this tricky customer, also concern that a quick turnaround wont do him any favours! Tilsworth Glenboy ran away with a soft ground handicap at yarmouth beating the useful at this level Harting Hill by 5 lengths, handicapper took a hars view putting him up 13lb, that was his first real bit of form he had showed then run awfully next time out, but bounced back last time at newmarket again on soft ground when finishing 2nd. Gets to run off the same mark today and Craine takes the ride again. 1pt lay Blue Moon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.