• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • No i hate value added games

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - Leg 4/4 24th November Well done to tonight's winners and qualifiers glen and Joe. :clap Final tables are posted in Post 1. Congratulations to league champions Woodie and Burnley Joe. :clap Qualifiers for next week's final are €2 league

Woodie3amissosex
FUNKYB31noc1x3l
WarbirdsPLwarbirds
glennopREDHOP
RIVRDIts-me
RickyHattonBoxerUK
peter72rowatron
rejmakrejmak1
PGremlinGremlin116
€4 league
BurnleyJoeburnjoseph
FUNKYB31noc1x3l
teaulcPLTeaulc
glennopREDHOP
DanshotDanShot
PGremlinGremlin116
Scooper48RAT
avongirlavongirrhl
RickyHattonBoxerUK
andyfmfbPLDrew
And finally, the spoon winners. DanShot wins at his first attempt, in a close fought battle with Morlspoon. :ok And Warbirds gains an even narrower victory in a multi-way spoon fight. :ok Thanks to all competitors this month and to RedHot Poker. :clap

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - Leg 4/4 24th November Dan, you bastard!!!:moon I wanted to unify the spoon weight division and win an unprecidented 4th spoon! But your overall shittyness in this league has destroyed my dream!:rollin Well done to all the qualifiers for this months finals and may the luckiest oops best player win!:ok

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - Leg 4/4 24th November

And finally, the spoon winners. DanShot wins at his first attempt, in a close fought battle with Morlspoon. :ok And Warbirds gains an even narrower victory in a multi-way spoon fight. :ok Thanks to all competitors this month and to RedHot Poker. :clap
Oh wow - never realized I was even in contention :rollin Will display it proudly