New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - Leg 4/4 24th November

avongirl

New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - Leg 4/4 24th November  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • No i hate value added games

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - WEDNESDAYS from 3rd Nov Not sure where to put this - just won the VIP game on Red Hot: C7Svv.jpg During October you earned over 100 VIP Points which entitles you FREE entry into our exclusive Red Hot Rewards Final! The winner will collect the keys to a fabulous supercar for a full day - there's a choice of over 30 cars including Ferarri, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and Bentley to name but a few! Take a look at our Facebook page to see which exotic beauty Pin42 chose! If this isn't your cup of tea, we have a host of other exciting prizes to choose from including luxury spa breaks, Adrenaline Junkie Experiences, golf trips, entertainment and sporting event tickets as well as the more unusual choices such as diving with sharks or gastronomic experiences with top chefs! You can find full details here. Let's see how this one goes... Fred

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - WEDNESDAYS from 3rd Nov

Not sure where to put this - just won the VIP game on Red Hot: The winner will collect the keys to a fabulous supercar for a full day - there's a choice of over 30 cars including Ferarri, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and Bentley to name but a few! Take a look at our Facebook page to see which exotic beauty Pin42 chose!
So which car are you turning up to Newcastle in? :D

Looking forward to my first forum games tonight.... Who qualifies for monthly final.
Hi m8, if it's the same as last month it will be: 4 weekly winners each get entry to monthly final, Top 5 league finishers (excluding 4 winners) get entry to monthly final, for each league (2 finals)

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - WEDNESDAYS from 3rd Nov Hey thanks to the players I played with for a very enjoyable first game see you all next week :) Oh and wasn't bad to win the 4euros tourny either after I let myself down in the turbo. With a bit of luck and skill made up for the bad beats on Full Tilt earlier. Do I automatically get registered for the Monthly Final

Hey thanks to the players I played with for a very enjoyable first game see you all next week :) Oh and wasn't bad to win the 4euros tourny either after I let myself down in the turbo. With a bit of luck and skill made up for the bad beats on Full Tilt earlier. Do I automatically get registered for the Monthly Final
:welcome to PL Dan, and well played tonight,couldnt do myself justice in either leagues tonight,but the €124 in the bounty game made up for it... hopefully see you in the sunday league on 888.com http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/888-poker-exclusive-league-1500-added-value-sunday-14-11-10-leg-2-4-a-108630/ :ok

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - WEDNESDAYS from 3rd Nov Enjoyed the games, thanks guys and well done Dan and 3amiss, I need to learn and try and be more patient I think, I played ok, was chip leader with over 8k in the 2nd one for a while, just really stupid retarded play when I shouldnt even be in the hand, I am way too unpatient, could never make a living playing poker :lol, all the same good fun and look forward to next ones :ok

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - WEDNESDAYS from 3rd Nov Haha that's what I'm like some times if not in the mood I need to do like 5 other stuff while playing otherwise I just get stupid and playing all sorts of hands as most of you know lol. Just out of interest what do you guy think my username says? 3amissosex? :)

Re: New Red Hot Poker Exclusive League - Leg 3/4 17th November

just opened an account for this and when I went to deposit it said my credit card was already used on another account' date=' I defo don't have an account with redhot but are they affiliated with any other sites???[/quote'] same network as Devilfish