Red Hot Poker Wild West rebuy's with added Malta Packages

glceud

These things are the maddest form of poker out but I think if you have the bankroll there is a fair bit of value here. Think the way these work the majority of small stakes players wont rebuy often meaning if you are prepared to "invest" a few euro the cash places are quite easy to reach. Am Asuming it's one or two packages added and normal cash payouts for all the buy ins.

3d23f59a-bd4c-443e-a9af-f74933aa95c1.jpg
WILD WEST REBUY FRENZY NOW WITH ADDED MADNESS! As if our Wild West Rebuy tournaments weren't crazy enough. This month we have gone totally bananas and added €15,600 worth of EMOP packages into the mix! There are a total of SIX PACKAGES to be won, all of which include:
  • €1,650 Main Event entry
  • 4 nights stay in a 5 star hotel
  • €400 in expenses

Each package is worth a staggering €2,600! There is one EMOP Malta package added to each tournament (at 19:40 GMT/20:40 CET) on the 1st and the 3rd of November. We have added two packages to each of the tournaments on the 5th and 6th of November. The buy-in for each tournament is €3 with unlimited rebuys for the first eight levels, regardless of the players chip count.

NameBuy-inTimeAdded
EMOP Wild West 1€3/300VIP1st of November 19:40 GMTOne Package
EMOP Wild West 2€3/300VIP3rd of November 19:40 GMTOne Package
EMOP Wild West 3€3/300VIP5th of November 19:40 GMTTwo Packages
EMOP Wild West 4€3/300VIP6th of November 19:40 GMTTwo Packages
Our other Wild West tournaments are still running daily with buy ins starting at just 25c for a whopping €2,500 GUARANTEED, it's not going to be an easy ride, cowboy. But if you manage to stay in the saddle you'll be rewarded with a handsome prize for your efforts. 09:30 BST (10:30 CET) - 25c buy in with €2,500 GTD - Daily 13:20 BST (14:20 CET) - 25c buy in with €2,500 GTD - Daily 17:30 BST (18:30 CET) - 25c buy in with €2,500 GTD - Daily 19:30 BST (20:30 CET) - 25c buy in with €3,000 GTD - Daily 21:30 BST (22:30 CET) - 25c buy in with €8,000 GTD - Daily They're not for the faint hearted - you have been warned!!

Re: Red Hot Poker Wild West rebuy's with added Malta Packages Heh heh. These are my favourite tourneys. I find if I invest with 10 buy ins to start €2.50 for 5,000 chips, I play pretty loose (like everybody else!) and look to build my stack early. If I lose I will progressively buy in for a bit more up to around €20 max and as long as you don't lose the entire lot when deep stacked, you often find yourself cruising into the cash to get your stake back and then you're on a freeroll. I've never taken one down but I've come 3/4/5th and final tabled quite a few times. Now would be a good time seeing as though there's an EMOP package added to some of them. Some people start off with 500 chips, some start with 20,000 (I kid ye not!). If you need to get a bit of degenerate gambling out of your system, this is a great tourney :)