** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Flat Racing - Wednesday 27th October

EILEAN EEVE 2.10 Musselburgh. 0.5 points each way. Not much chance on most recent form, but bred to go in this softened ground and I feel there must've been something wrong after her first 2 starts. Had plenty of time to sort herself out and although needs to prove fitness, I feel the massive exchange odds are worth taking. 85-100s worth taking in the hope that she's back on her game. Could be the best time to catch her after this long break.

Re: Flat Racing - Wednesday 27th October 16:25 Musselburgh Lady Paris was a horse I tipped up LTO at York in what was her debut in handicap company. She finished 4th that day in a 14 runner race which I thought was a decent enough performance. Bumped the start but I thought she travelled really well before weakening inside the final 100 yards. Should have a much better chance today off the same mark in a smaller field and particularly with a drop down in class. I stuck her in my notebook after her debut run and she followed that run up with a win at a short price in a class 5 maiden race at Haydock over 6 furlongs. She made all that day and really did blaze a trail on her rivals. She went on to win by 2 lengths after staying on strongly inside the final furlong. Looked to have a bit of speed about her that day and in the race at York LTO so the drop down to the minimum trip is not a concern for me today. Conditions will be fine for her having won in soft ground and the race at York was in GS conditions. 2pt win Lady Paris @ 5/2 (>Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Flat Racing - Wednesday 27th October 7.40 Kempton The Godolphin runner Flag Officer is likely to be a warm order given their strike rate at the track (38 %) and the form of his last run is working out well with the second and third landing subsequent races. Its offputting that Ted Durcan has been handed the job of guiding him home but he seems the most likely winner and is the yards only runner on the card. 13/8 Bet 365 8.40 Kempton Not In The Clock won the mini race for second behind Missionaire when the winner pulled 11 lengths clear at Epsom but heavy groung often throws up freak margins like that and he is better than the bare form. Has since posted a good effort at Leicester when third to adverise his well being and has gone well on poly prev. This will be one of his first runs over 12f on poly so unexposed over tonights conditions and can go well at a price. 14/1 Hills. 9.10 Kempton A poor handicap to close the card but Goodbye Cash knows her way around here and served form trainer David Evans well on the AW last winter with a couple of AW wins on the sand. Won earlier in the month here over 7f but gets this far too. Only 3 lbs higher than that win and perhaps a little too much attention has been paid to her last run at Brighton where she went off too fast and faded. 18/1 Stan James

Re: Flat Racing - Wednesday 27th October 8:40 Kempton: Bushy Dell 1pt win 28/1 Betfair & 1pt e/w 22/1 Sportingbet Bushy Dell ran really well last time out at Wolverhampton after being off the track since March. That run where she appeared to run out of puff should bring her on and off a mark of 58 is capable of going very close.

Re: Flat Racing - Wednesday 27th October 9.10 A poor race to end the card but SOVEREIGNITY (place bet) goes well here and picks up these C6 every now and again. Slipping down the weights again and goes well for jock and will be really hard to keep out of the places for inform Trainer also a small e/w at 28's SJ on TEEN AGER who might need the run after a break but at the price and current mark is worth the risk imo and will pick up one of these poor race soon!