BBOTD - Friday

3:55 Doncaster - Kellys Eye - 1pt WIN @ 25/1 (PaddyPower - BOG) Previous selection of mine, consistent at this level and never beaten by far, he runs off a mark of 93 here and I think he has a race like this in him off that mark. Jamie Spencer takes the ride so there's a risk attached but he guided him to a 4th place out of 16 runners on his only time on board. He rides the course reasonably well and this horse should appreciate its galloping nature, he handles all ground and although not well drawn it shouldn't prove an impossible task. 4 places are being paid and I think he could grab one at the very least, if running to ability. There's a hell of a lot of pace in the race and that will suit as he often stays on very strongly and has a nice turn of foot. Spencer is 2/5 when riding for this trainer with a further 2 places, it's an interesting booking for Kellys Eye and he could well outrun his price tag. Tough race but not beyond him in my opinion.

Re: BBOTD - Friday 2.15 Doncaster - Devastation (2/1 Stan James) 1pt Win Second foal of super filly Attraction, only beaten a short head on racecourse debut at Nottingham. Improvement looks a certainty and with the Gosden two year olds going well, should be hard to beat.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.