** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LOTD Thursday

Kinigi - Brighton 2:00 Runs off a mark of 74 today, 8 pounds higher than its latest success and that should be enough to stop it as in the past 5 runs it has gone up 25 pounds in total. I actually think connections dont want it to win today because it will be absolutely slaughtered by the handicapper if it wins here again today. Plenty of opposition at hand also. I like the look of Desperate Dan and plenty of other horses in with good claims so well woth the lay i feel. 1 Point Lay

Re: LOTD Thursday AL DAFA 2.10 Ludlow. Place Lay. Won last time and does have the chance to improve, but it looks a very tight race between several on my workings and the 4/6 about hitting 1st or 2nd would appear opposable. Could improve and win, but at around 4/6 I'm willing to take the chance. McCoy will need to be at his absolute best I feel.

Re: LOTD Thursday RUPIN 2.20 Carlisle. Place Lay. Shown nothing to suggest he can win this, and although lightly raced and unexposed, you can only oppose him. I also feel the ground will be too fast for him, so all in all and with being around the 4/5 mark to place, I'd much rather be a layer than a player, irrespective of the end result.

Re: LOTD Thursday Kemp 9.10 - Slugger O'Toole - lay curently fave for the 7F handicap been in decline for a while now and hasn't won for 2 years But put up a god run over this CD last time out and has been dropped another 3 lbs However that was a bunch finish and 3 of the horses who oppsed him then run again tonight Slugger was slowly away that day from a low draw and held up, making his challenge late around the outside Has a high draw tonight and could find it tricky if he's slowly away again and could well get trapped on the inside.