Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday

340 Exe: Sunwise In great form at the moment so you should all back this! Going against the Nicholls/Walsh combo here because of the poor value on offer, the fav Dare Me is very well regarded and should be good enough to win and I like Deans Grange as a danger and one to have on my side. Sunwise only ran once over hurdles last year and was tapped for a finish, he may have improved but will need to have done.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ Tuesday This lay will either propel me to the glittering heights of stardom or it will plummet me into the mouths of all my rivals and i shall be gobbled up!! Aneedah - Yarmouth 1:50 Should win this race but it can win the race at that price, currently trading @ 1.4 on betfair. No doubting it is the one to beat but maidens can always spring a huge surprise. Arizona Jewel from the Henry Cecil yard looks a very likely type on paper and the stable are doing very well of late, most notably Frankel and Twice Over at the weekend and if tuned on its debut it should give the favourite a run for its money. Dancing Rain from the Haggas yard cost 200,000 Guineas, a high enough price for the horse. The market is not so positive about this one but is a likely type on paper, although Haggas does not get many debut winners at all so today it probably will not figure. Handicraft from the Johnston stable has had 2 runs to date and needs to improve an awful lot to figure here, but with Johnston you just never know... Insieme could be a danger to the favourite who is related to 1 mile winner Aldovrandi. It had its debut run 3 weeks ago and was midfield in 6th place and its not inconcievable it will come on heaps and bounds from that and might figure for Marco Botti. Mrs Lovely is very hard to fancy after a poor maiden run and not a positive in the market today. Polly Holder was a very cheap purchase and on breeding is bred for much shorter trips so very hard to fancy. Run On Ruby is a possible danger at a huge price. The Lanigan horse cost 65,000 Guineas and although he isnt noted for many newcomer winners, he has done very well with his 2 year olds this year and might run a good race. The Absent Mare will be absent here today, has no chance at all!! My summary is that the favourite should win but i am taking a chance that it has an off day and if the Cecil horse is up for it, it could well be capable of beating the favourite. The Botti horse also could prove to be a danger after having its debut run, it should come on for that! Overall @ 1.4 im taking on the favourite. 1 Point Lay

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.