WPT MAG FREEROLL - WIN A CORAL TOUR PACKAGE

swampster

Details at: www.coral.co.uk/wptmag Just remembered this is next Tuesday evening at 8pm. No password. Simply download the client through the link above and you'll be registered for the freeroll. Existing customers can also play. Email your username to [email protected]. The first 100 existing account holders to email their username will receive a ticket.

Re: WPT MAG FREEROLL - WIN A CORAL TOUR PACKAGE

Has there been a problem with the email address as last week done this and my email keeps getting sent back to me undelivered.
maybe you copied n pasted the address from here there is an extra "." on the end that shouldn't be there , thats probably why it got returned matey! ste

Re: WPT MAG FREEROLL - WIN A CORAL TOUR PACKAGE

anyone playing/played in this? No' date=' of runners? And did anyone else have problems getting themselves a seat in the tourney ?[/quote'] Same here im lucky , I phoned coral customer services but their manager had gone home so no one could issue a ticket :\ . Maybe next time :)