Argentina Apertura October 09th-11th

Friday 8 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Estudiantes de La Plata v Olimpo (23:10 BST) 1.41 4.8 10 101.76 %
Saturday 9 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Arsenal de Sarandi v CA Banfield (01:20 BST) 2.9 3.25 3.87 91.09 %
maximize.gif CA Huracan v CA All Boys (18:10 BST) 2.19 3.25 3.25 107.20 %
maximize.gif CA Lanus v San Lorenzo (20:20 BST) 2.37 3.3 3.01 105.63 %
maximize.gif Argentinos Juniors v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (22:30 BST) 2.37 3.35 3 105.29 %
Sunday 10 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Newell's Old Boys v Quilmes AC (00:30 BST) 1.57 3.75 6.1 106.70 %
maximize.gif Independiente v Racing Club (18:10 BST) 2.63 3.25 2.87 103.57 %
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v Colon de Santa Fe (22:00 BST) 1.64 3.55 6 105.47 %
Monday 11 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Tigre v Boca Juniors (00:10 BST) 2.62 3.4 2.66 105.10 %
maximize.gif River Plate v Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata (21:10 BST) 1.53 3.75 6.96 106.25 %

Re: Argentina Apertura October 09th-11th Saturday 09.10.10 Argentinos Jrs-Godoy Cruz Argentinos Jrs with a draw snatched at the last minute two weeks ago in the field of Quilmes (2-2 to 93') appear to have new blood to get out of the slums of the league. In fact, after this match came two victories, one at home to Banfield and the outside of the 'last round in the field of Gymnasia. Godoy Cruz is located in the large group of top leaders trying to catch up with Estudiantes. The away team have the best attack of the season (18 goals scored so far) record and this also applies to all matches played away. Especially outside the home Godoy Cruz has been shown to make better, getting two wins and two draws in four matches played so far away. Of note, however, as the defense is not beyond reproach, so far as it has always concede a goal, except the match at home against the 'Olympus. I think that with this background and given the 'current state of fitness of the two teams should be an interesting match, where the goal should not be missed. Also known as, statistically, the last 4 direct matches between Argentinos and Godoy have always paid at least 2 goals. sab 08/11/08 PRD Godoy Cruz 1 - 1 Argentinos Juniors sab 16/05/09 PRDArgentinos Juniors 2 - 4 Godoy Cruz sab 26/09/09 PRDGodoy Cruz 2 - 4 Argentinos Juniors dom 28/02/10 PRDArgentinos Juniors 1 - 2 Godoy Cruz Over 2, 5/10 stakes, odds 1.725, bet365

Re: Argentina Apertura October 09th-11th

Good Luck Noodles Ive bet Arsenal to beat Banfield @ 2.1 [stanjames] Whats your opinion?
I follow little the Argentine championship, but it's a bet that may be there. Arsenal are a good team and a strong defense (only one goal conceded in the last five games) and Banfield may be distracted by the Copa Sudamericana on Wednesday's match will play in Colombia. Maybe a pro asian -0.25 Arsenal is better, we need to see if the owner or the team will field Banfield will field reserves, but know little about these teams. Good luck.

Re: Argentina Apertura October 09th-11th Estudiantes vs Olimpo - Estudiantes (Clean Sheet) 1.83 @ Betfair Bet of the night in my opinon. Lets make it clear, Estudiantes have let in three goals in nine games. That's an impressive record to have and I can't see 18th placed Olimpo threatening their goal all that much who have barely shone this season. Estudiantes are in a different league to their opponents tonight and only a freak goal will make this bet a losing one. Just rose to 1.86!

Football (Argentina) 09/10/2010 Arsenal - Banfield Arsenal 10 188bet @ 2.19
Arsenal in this moment have the best defense in league! In 9 league rounds concended only 5 goals, in this moment have great streak with 3 matches without concended goal. In last round Arsenal take win against Quilmes on away 1-0. Back to home.. Last two home matches ended with results 0-0, time to win. Banfield is typicall home team.. Balance on away not look bad 1-2-1, but look at the results: lucky win 1-0 against Colon, 0-0 against Lanus, lucky 2-2 against poor Huracan and in last away lost 1-0 against bad Argentinos. Offense on away not working and I don't see goals against strong Arsenal defense. Arsenal in this moment is third in the table and have good chance for the second position!

Estudiantes vs Olimpo - Estudiantes (Clean Sheet) 1.83 @ Betfair Bet of the night in my opinon. Lets make it clear, Estudiantes have let in three goals in nine games. That's an impressive record to have and I can't see 18th placed Olimpo threatening their goal all that much who have barely shone this season. Estudiantes are in a different league to their opponents tonight and only a freak goal will make this bet a losing one. Just rose to 1.86!
2-0 Estudiantes, bet won! :ok Olimpo hardly got into the final third!

Estudiantes vs Olimpo - Estudiantes (Clean Sheet) 1.83 @ Betfair Bet of the night in my opinon. Lets make it clear, Estudiantes have let in three goals in nine games. That's an impressive record to have and I can't see 18th placed Olimpo threatening their goal all that much who have barely shone this season. Estudiantes are in a different league to their opponents tonight and only a freak goal will make this bet a losing one. Just rose to 1.86!
Good call soundingstylish!

Football (Argentina) 09/10/2010 Arsenal - Banfield Arsenal 10 188bet @ 2.19
Arsenal in this moment have the best defense in league! In 9 league rounds concended only 5 goals, in this moment have great streak with 3 matches without concended goal. In last round Arsenal take win against Quilmes on away 1-0. Back to home.. Last two home matches ended with results 0-0, time to win. Banfield is typicall home team.. Balance on away not look bad 1-2-1, but look at the results: lucky win 1-0 against Colon, 0-0 against Lanus, lucky 2-2 against poor Huracan and in last away lost 1-0 against bad Argentinos. Offense on away not working and I don't see goals against strong Arsenal defense. Arsenal in this moment is third in the table and have good chance for the second position!
Boooom Obolo in 90+1:nana

Re: Argentina Apertura October 09th-11th Newell´s olds Boys vs Quilmes Highly motivated after the 6-0 victory against San Jose de Oruro in Sudamerican Cup, Newells olds Boys its seem to ratificate their streak when they receive Quilmes tomorrow (Newells wont play next week in SC). 4th place of the table and only with six points between they and the leader this team is without a flaw and have won 10 of the 12 units in his last matches. The road team is along with Gimnasia (La Plata) in the bottom, they haven't won in this tournament and their road numbers are really bad. I like the planteament of the game of Newells a team with a great coach Roberto Sensini, who like Vucetich of Rayados consolidate a great play in group without degradating the play of his stars; like Mauro Formica, Lucas Bernardi, Diego Mateo and Mauricio Sperdutti. Another fact, Quilmes haven't won in the Colossum Marcelo Bielsa, in 21 matches, with 19 wins of the home team. The only if in this bet is the fatigue Newells could have, but I bet for the abismal difference of both teams mainly and the historical outcomes between they. Newell's Olds Boys @ 1.57 Betfair Stake:5/10

Re: Argentina Apertura October 09th-11th Argentinos Jrs vs Godoy Cruz After a bad start Argentinos have rising and win two games in consecutive form. The last against Gimnasia LP 4-2, for the other side Godoy Cruz is at seven units of the top and come from a crushing victory against Independiente 4-1 and is doing a great campaign as a road team, and the important fact for this pick, they haven't loose a game as visitors. For this game both teams will count with the returns of important players in the midfield, for the side of Argentinos Nestor Ortigoza, captain of this team; for the other side Godoy Cruz will count with David Ramirez, phundamental piece for Godoy from 3/4 of field forwards. Both teams very motivated and with a similar level, I count with the regularity and the road streak of Godoy that have a planteament similar to the Mexican teams who plays the ball at the level of the ground, who is a tactic very unconfortable for some teams (Sudamerica and Usa mainly) for the changes of rithm this cause. Godoy Cruz @ 3 Stake:2/10

Saturday 09.10.10 Argentinos Jrs-Godoy Cruz Argentinos Jrs with a draw snatched at the last minute two weeks ago in the field of Quilmes (2-2 to 93') appear to have new blood to get out of the slums of the league. In fact, after this match came two victories, one at home to Banfield and the outside of the 'last round in the field of Gymnasia. Godoy Cruz is located in the large group of top leaders trying to catch up with Estudiantes. The away team have the best attack of the season (18 goals scored so far) record and this also applies to all matches played away. Especially outside the home Godoy Cruz has been shown to make better, getting two wins and two draws in four matches played so far away. Of note, however, as the defense is not beyond reproach, so far as it has always concede a goal, except the match at home against the 'Olympus. I think that with this background and given the 'current state of fitness of the two teams should be an interesting match, where the goal should not be missed. Also known as, statistically, the last 4 direct matches between Argentinos and Godoy have always paid at least 2 goals. sab 08/11/08 PRD Godoy Cruz 1 - 1 Argentinos Juniors sab 16/05/09 PRDArgentinos Juniors 2 - 4 Godoy Cruz sab 26/09/09 PRDGodoy Cruz 2 - 4 Argentinos Juniors dom 28/02/10 PRDArgentinos Juniors 1 - 2 Godoy Cruz Over 2, 5/10 stakes, odds 1.725, bet365
FT...0-0 -5 October 2010 Total Picks = 6 Total Balance = 4 Win - 0 Void - 2 Lose Units Balance = +9.98