** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay of The Day 30th of September

Aidymac

Musnad - Newmarket 2:00 Has the best form in the race BUT Richard Hills rides and i as ye already probably know think Hills is a terrible jockey, if this animal wins it will win hands and heels but if it gets into a battle it will lose. Unex Renoir of Gosden's stable looks very dangerous, Stoute has a newcomer with Ryan Moore onboard. Al Zarooni has a horse in there that has a decent chance also. Fallon rides a newcomer for Haggas. Spencer rides a newcomer for Bell. Tadhg O Shea rides a newcomer for Meehan who is in good form. It has lots of competition here and there are a couple of outsiders that look likely on breeding also so i feel this favourite is well worth a lay. 1 Point Lay

Re: Lay of The Day 30th of September HAMISH MCGONAGALL 4.20 Newmarket. 1 point lay. Has good form in context, but not on this type of ground. Does handle ground with a bit of cut, but better on good or faster, and so with having to race off a mark of 108, it could all be a bit too much for him. Was thinking of a place lay at around 1/2, but he is running well with all due respect and most of the opposition comes with question marks hanging over them. However, the win lay looks the call at around the 11/5 (3.2) mark, with several live dangers if on their games.

Re: Lay of The Day 30th of September 8.00 Kemp - Fantasy Gladiator - win lay Currently fave for the sprint handicap This horse has finished 2nd or 3rd in it's last 4 runs and is knocking on the door. But he's up another 3 lbs tonight compared to his last run and i reckon the handicapper probably has him about right Also think he might be better over 7 furlongs or with a stiffer test at 6 furlongs, tho' he is a CD winner. This looks pretty competitive, I'm sweet on Tubby Isaacs, but hopefully something will be too well handicapped for Fantasy Gladiator.