Snooker World Championship

Start off with congratulations to Steven Maguire for lifting the Uk Championship :clap . But are the bookies not guilty of overreacting with quotes ranging from 7/2 (Totesport) to 7/1 (Laddies) for Maguire to win the World Championship? He has been impressive and he can only beat the people put in front of him, something he has done with relative ease over the last fortnight. But the World Championship is 5 months away, and surely not going to be subject to the same seed carnage as we have seen here. Hendry (10/1) , Higgins (12/1) & Williams (14/1) are all avaliable at double figure quotes!!!!!!

Re: Snooker World Championship The bookies do make me laugh sometimes. :lol 7/2 is the most ridiculous price I've ever seen. Granted, he is playing extremely well, but he is still a good 20/1 shot to win the WC in my opinion. Ronnie, Hunter, Hendry, Higgins & Williams will all be on song come May, and Maguire will certainly not be a 7/2 shot then.