** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

HANDICAPS LOOK OUT FOR THESE [observation only]

THE % MAN

When I compile my COPUTERISED OUTSIDER THREAD I use set ratings out of the racing post and whether you can ind them on the WEB SITE I cant say. After doing this for many years and never sure what it will pick a few do stand out. This does not happen very often but you will need the RACING POST RATINGS PAGE that shows the official rating for today and its last race in a handicap and I know these are in the paper but not sure about the WEB SITE. If you look at todays and future rating which as a coloum stating this then look at the last colum in last 6 races to find any horse that finished 2nd or 3 rd LTO. In 90% of cases horses that finished 2nd LTO GO UP 3LB and thos 3rd usuall stay the same or go up 1lb If you find any that have actually droped [very few] well worth considering as they can do well example 2.05 HAYDOCK YESTERDAY ALL ANNALENA RATING 80 LAST RACE 82 AND WAS 3RD [won 20/1] TODAY 3.25M CARAS REQUEST TODAYS RATING 71 LAST 72 AND 3RD [WON 11/1] Like I said this does not happen that often but maybe worth looking out for as it had a 14/1 winner last weekend. Theirs a good chance if outsiders they maybe picked by my COMPUTER PROGRAM but others under 10/1 would not be shown if any. This is for information only and will not show any qualifiers but maybe WORTH NOTING T%M

• 4 weeks later...

Re: HANDICAPS LOOK OUT FOR THESE [observation only] Theis a couple today that caught the eye whilst compiling my SOFTWARE THREAD and given in order I THINK ARE BEST 5.15D COLEBROOKE [ OFF 72 LTO and 3rd is down to 70 today but the race maybe more competative but as its 1 of M JOHNSTONS and he can get them in when not expected.] 20/1 4.40D CENTENNIAL [ OFF 92 LTO and ran 3rd and down to 88 today and although ran a poor race in the mud maybe a better chance today ] 33/1 1 pt ew suggested bet T%M