Jump Racing - 26th Sept

Lars

17:30 Market Rasen I like NHF races to look at from a breeding point of view, especially those related to flat winners. There are a few horses whose pedigree I do like, and these include my selection; Bold Warning. His dam was a decent enough winner on the flat, winning three times over 6f-7f. Half-siblings to Bold Warning have been winners on the level. Others have flashier flat pedigrees, such as the once raced Alhudhud and Furius but there are other reasons why I prefer Bold Warning. Interesting booking of Denis O'Regan who only comes here for one ride. The trainer doesn't have many runners, especially in this sphere. Hasn't had a winner for a while but they often run with credit in these races. The horse is also a 6yo so he should be a big bigger and more mature than some of the others in this race who are 4yo's. Speculative selection but one who may run well at a big price. Can imagine this may attract some market support. EW @ 28/1 VC BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.