Draw betting system

The Draw betting system in blocks, for me is the best system with Football bets. I choose 8 fixtures that i think have a good chance at around 3/1. No more bets placed until results are in. Start with 1 point per single Draw, 8 in total. Whatever the 1 point means to you as the punter. Once results are in, then you have your next execution. I you have managed to get 2 or more your ok to stay at 1 point next time. If not you then only have to adjust with the next odds. This gives you your next execution. Remember you may only still need to start at 1 point , or up it to 1.2 points. It all depends how the first bet went, also the odds of the second 8 selections. Bank roll and discipline is the key. I never bet more than 3% of my bankroll until all bets are in. I am a expert in Draw betting. Includes pools betting on Perms and Plans. Includes, types block, consecutive, non consecutive. Guarantees of the Plan itself, execution of it depending on coupon. Checking charts for 500 perms and plans.

Re: Draw betting system :welcome on board, mate! Your strategy sounds interesting; that's similar to what I try these days in EWWC competition here on forum, and I usually have 1 draw out of 3 selections; it's on paper only, but with that strike rate it's just on the vierge of bankruptcy. And today there has been another thread, which doesn't exactly supports going for draw, you might want to take a look: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/you-cant-beat-bookies-draws-107812/ Anyway, good luck, I'll follow this thread, out of curiosity! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.