Flat racing - Weds 15th September

bowles10

Re: Flat racing - Weds 15th September The Jailer - Kempton 5:40 This horse is in good heart at the moment, won last time out, is a course winner, is very well drawn and i have an amazing draw statistic as to why i fancy this horse tomorrow. Ryan Powell who rode a super ride on Magical Speedfit for me today taked the ride and takes a valuable 7 pounds off. Now for the amazing statistic. Out of 76 races at Kempton over 6 furlongs, 24 of them winners have from from the very outside Stall. Yes you heard it, 1 in 3 winnersover this trip at Kempton come from the very outside Stall and that stall happens to have The Jailer in it tomorrow. This horse is fresh and in good form, it won its last race at Ffos Las and was placed on its previous 2 runs. Is in good nick. Outside draws are favoured at Kempton over this trip so as already mentioned Box 8 is a super draw for it. Even though more times than not it does not do very well at Kempton, it has won here before so course form can be a plus!! Very interestingly Ryan Powell has only ridden this horse once before and that was its last run where it won so as it stands the jockey has a 100% strike-rate on the horse. My summarisation is that they are running this horse fresh again whilst its in form. It should make a bold bid and with 8 runners in the field i will be having an e/w bet. If a runner is pulled out i will be having no bet!! £10 e/w @ 10/1 (Bet365) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.