4 draws to glory

aderuk

Before i start anyone can post on here if they have any tips for a game to end in a draw it will be most welcome. I have looked through many posts since i have been on here in the past few weeks and decided to launch a glory hunt for draws. Normally stick to the english leagues but tips from other leagues again are welcome.I have been doing this bet for a few years and has been quite good 2 full winners last year and 5 trebles. So now i have put the kiss of death on it heres what i will be doing. My aim is to pick 4 teams to draw @£5 with the 4 draws making 4 trebles @£2 each total outlay is £13 all 4 roughly returns £800-£900 :Dor 1 treble £60-£70 I will be starting this for tuesdays games once i have looked through them but please add any tips if you have any.:ok ps i have no real formular just kind of go by recent form and previous meetings between the 2 teams.

Re: 4 draws to glory Thanks for that antonove will have a look through soccerstats midweek games for me at the moment will be Stoke v Villa X Preston v Forest X Barnsley v Leeds X Ipswich v QPR X 4 trebles £2 each + 1 fourfold £5 :hope 4 trebles pays £266.63 1 fourfold pays £552.82

Re: 4 draws to glory

Before i start anyone can post on here if they have any tips for a game to end in a draw it will be most welcome. I have looked through many posts since i have been on here in the past few weeks and decided to launch a glory hunt for draws. Normally stick to the english leagues but tips from other leagues again are welcome.I have been doing this bet for a few years and has been quite good 2 full winners last year and 5 trebles. So now i have put the kiss of death on it heres what i will be doing. My aim is to pick 4 teams to draw @£5 with the 4 draws making 4 trebles @£2 each total outlay is £13 all 4 roughly returns £800-£900 :Dor 1 treble £60-£70 I will be starting this for tuesdays games once i have looked through them but please add any tips if you have any.:ok ps i have no real formular just kind of go by recent form and previous meetings between the 2 teams.
Looks like there may be several draws in the Championship tonight. I'm planning to cover all 12 games in 3 groups of 4. Will probably stick to the 6 doubles for each group.

Looks like there may be several draws in the Championship tonight. I'm planning to cover all 12 games in 3 groups of 4. Will probably stick to the 6 doubles for each group.
For some reason midweek games do through out quite a few draws.I remember a few years years ago there where 6 championship games on a tuesday night all ended in draws. I will probably do another for tonight and replace stoke with my team Palace for smaller stakes 50p on trebles £2 fourfold ,cant see many goals there to be honest and the form we are in should make it a close game 0-0,1-0 0-1 or 1-1. mind you palace have not won a tuesday home game for somethiung like 10 games so the 1-0 should not happen.:hope

-£12 from midweek games saturdays teams for me are all from div 2 Aldershot v wycombe X :nana Barnet v Rotherham X :puke Bradford v Gills X :unsure 90+min winner Burton v Crewe x:nana 4 trebles pays £299.50 each trble is around 38/1 1 fourfold pays £643.52 from bet 365 :hope
Try again next week