maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Gefle IF (15:00 BST) 1.38 5.2 11 100.79 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Mjällby AIF (15:00 BST) 1.78 3.9 5.5 100.00 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v AIK (15:00 BST) 2.44 3.25 3.4 101.16 %
Sunday 12 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v Örebro SK (15:30 BST) 2.78 3.3 2.62 104.44 %
Monday 13 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v GAIS (18:00 BST) 1.65 4 6.5 100.99 %
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v IF Brommapojkarna (18:00 BST) 1.7 3.75 5.5 103.67

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 10-13 September 2010 Åtvidabergs FF v Malmö FF 1st place vs last place in this battle. I dont see how Åtvidaberg will get any points from here altough important player and playmaker Wilton is suspended for Malmö FF. The players in Malmö FF might have the next match (derby against 2nd place Helsingborg) in their thoughts but still i see no way this will effect the outcome of this battle. Pick Malmö FF @ 1.60 bet365 -- IF Elfsborg v Mjällby AIF Elfsborg is one of the best hometeam in the leauge (articifiel pitch) and i think they will win quiet confortable here. Mjällby is newcomers and did it quiet good so far. Pick: Elfsborg @ 1.75 bet365 gl

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 10-13 September 2010 Malmö 3-3 :wall Elfsborg 2-0 :nana Helsingborg 3-1 Wow what can i say Malmö drops 2-0 to 2-3 (worst referee on a while) and it end 3-3 Åtvidaberg got a penalty who wasnt penalty and then Malmö lost all their play Gay referee Thanks to Elfsborg who saved me tho went some + anyway next match derby against 1 and 2 both at same point

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 10-13 September 2010 Well it was lack of concentration after the 2-0 they stopped play then they got a penalty who wasnt a penalty, and then 2-2 from no where. The players had their thougths on the match on wednesday, most important derby on years Elfsborg did their job so it went out well in the end anyway nice hit at Trelleborg

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 10-13 September 2010 maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v GAIS Derby Both team with some absence where Göteborg has the worst if Sebastian Eriksson will miss (is questionable atm) I think it will be a tight match and end 1-2 or 2-1 so a over bet would be good, no bet altough for me Kalmar FF v IF Brommapojkarna This Kalmar should take and good odds gived, good value, no bet for me although

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 10-13 September 2010

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event IFK Göteborg - GAIS
Selection Under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.78
Reasoning Sold out arena in a hot derby. Unfortunatley between two teams that struggle to find the goal. That should however not take anything out of the expected battle and fighting spirit on the picth. IFK need points here in the end to qualify for Europe but thats not too realistic. GAIS who with a win here can equal Göteborg in the table on points, need to be careful in order not to get drawn in the relegation battle. Göteborg have had trouble scoring lately and these derby matches usually are tight with a lot of battle in the midfield. Last meeting between them ended 0-0 and GAIS Last 6 away matches in Allsvenskan ended with Under2.5. Here I expected another tight match with Göteborg prob coming off as victors spec if late call Reuben Ayarna wont play in GAIS midfield. But it should still be 1-0 or 2-0 imo . Bärkroth is a doubt for the home team but will prob play and if Ayarna get the nod a lowscoring draw is not out of the question.

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Kalmar - Brommapojkarna
Selection Draw
Strength 5/10
Date 13/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.24
Reasoning @ the moment not much are seperating these sides. Kalmar have a great record against BP as they have never lost to them in 5 meetings. Both are just above the relegation zone with Kalmar having collected 2 points more then BP. Both sides have been in a downtrend with big difficulties scoring and winning matches. Today I expect a tight match with Both teams looking not to lose first and foremost. Then ofc kalmar will be the team dominating. But it will be difficult for their out of form players to break down BPs wall and a draw is very much on cards here imo. And that something BP will bemore happy with. 1-1 is my call and the odds on draw represent value to me. Gabriel Petrovic is out for BP and Kalmar have a couple players back from injury but their form is questionable.

maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v GAIS Derby Both team with some absence where Göteborg has the worst if Sebastian Eriksson will miss (is questionable atm) I think it will be a tight match and end 1-2 or 2-1 so a over bet would be good, no bet altough for me
2-1 Göteborg
Kalmar FF v IF Brommapojkarna This Kalmar should take and good odds gived, good value, no bet for me although
3-0 Kalmar