Tipsters Flat Selections (Maiden, Nursery) +£104.47

I have been away for a while now just taking a break and having a breather from posting up selections and stuff so i am back to post part 1 of 4 selection based threads this will be the first one. Basically this thread will be only for the flat and will include Maiden, Nursery and any 2-3 year old races, Races will not count if 50% or over have never run before. My selections will be based purely on my own speed ratings and i will be backing the top 2 in each race, sometimes there will be more than 2 horses in each race due to how close they are in the ratings. Im going to start each thread with a £1000 starting bank and each race will be £20 total stake split between each of the horses. Im hoping to start this thread either tommorow or Sunday.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tipsters Flat Selections (Maiden, Nursery) Here we go 5th Speptember 2010 York Nursery 2.00 Orientalist £6.66 Win @ 7/2 (WillHill) Buzz Law £3.33 E/W @ 16/1 (BET365) Saskias Dream £3.33 E/W @ 7/1 (Betfred) Maiden 2.35 Valerius Maximus £10 Win @ 7/4 (888Sport) Bunce £10 Win @ 4/1 (BlueSQ) ® Rojo Boy Win @ 11/2 (Boylesport)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.