really weird goings on...

ELCAKER

I have never ever (well almost never) really believed that the big on-line sites were rigged however just now I have witnessed a really strange thing. Playing on Betfair, in a $10 rebuy for a $100 tourney seat. I got dealt AJ and shoved after 1st position player limped. SB and BB both folded, limper called, he showed A10 my cards now showed 2/3 off!! No joke... he won with high card ace. So I came on here and saw the thread regarding Cake's problems and am now concerned that Ongame may also been unsecure. It is just the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. I did note down the hand number and will be emailing Betfair, but does anyone else have any experience of this, or has heard anything like this?

Re: really weird goings on...

I have never ever (well almost never) really believed that the big on-line sites were rigged however just now I have witnessed a really strange thing. Playing on Betfair, in a $10 rebuy for a $100 tourney seat. I got dealt AJ and shoved after 1st position player limped. SB and BB both folded, limper called, he showed A10 my cards now showed 2/3 off!! No joke... he won with high card ace. So I came on here and saw the thread regarding Cake's problems and am now concerned that Ongame may also been unsecure. It is just the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. I did note down the hand number and will be emailing Betfair, but does anyone else have any experience of this, or has heard anything like this?
What does the hand history show ? I'm not doubting what you saw, but I have occasionally looked back at the screen after not having been involved in the previous hand to see what I immediately thought were my cards but which turned out to be the player next to me showing their cards from the previous hand.