Ripon 31st Aug

3.30 Ripon Reve De Nuit is a frustrating character who appears to be on that is gonna pop up every now and again and is kept very busy by a yard that is ticking along well at the moment. He remains 1lb above last winning mark at Newmarket when showing a brave attitude and should this come down to a fight I feel you can guarantee he will be putting his most in. Useful claimer also takes off a very handy 5lb and small amount of cut in the ground is welcome and this is easier than some of the races he has contested recently. 0.25pt e/w reve de nuit 16/1 vc 5.05 Ripon Chief Red Cloud was perhaps a little unlucky in running last time out to keep meeting trouble when trying to challenge and stayed on well in closing stages to suggest he was returning to form and handicapper giving him a chance dropping him a 1lb. Only wins have come on polytrack but his running on turf recently suggest he is capable of winning on turf. 0.5pt win chief red cloud 5/1 bet365

Re: Ripon 31st Aug 3.30 Ripon - Be Invincible Some of these look under priced to me and i expected Be Invincible to be a smaller price. Mirrored did signal a return to form lto but that run wasnt overly impressive and will need to show a bit more for me to back at 5/1. Fastnet Storm is dropping down the handicap and the run lto was an improvement on most runs this season, he did though signal a return to form earlier this year though and didnt back that form up. Cant believe the prices Norwegian Dancer continues to go off at, only ever won the single handicap which was a p*ss poor 4 runner race last year. Although he runs with credit he never seems to finish with any conviction thus never really getting that close to winning, 15/2 is ridiculous, i'd want at least 12/1-14/1. Agree with Chris that Reve De Nuit is value at 16/1, could also see Alisa Craig popping up at 20/1. She may be better suited sitting in behind leaders instead of leading like she did lto so might still be capable off this mark. Be Invincible is 5/2 best price on this one now, took 3/1 last night but 5/2 still a good price. I'm not normally one to take the lightly raced 3 year old in these competitive high class handicaps but i think this one looks strong. His run lto was impressive, stepped up to 10f for the first time in a hot class 2 handicap he stayed on for third and probably finished on a less favourable part of the track. Has a good draw here to hopefully sit in behind the leaders on the rail.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.