** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Message To Horse Racing Enthusiasts.

Jamie

Morning All. I have been having a chat with Paul Ross on msn, and he's given me the go-ahead to post this message here so before you think Spam;) It actually isn't.:D Anyway. On My forums http://www.ohracing.net/forums I run a couple of Horse Racing Sim's. One based around the Starters Orders Pro PC Game. Another based around my own personal creation. My Own created is known as the "OHR Sim League" which at the start had alot of interest, now due to a couple of board errors we've lost a few trainers, and what was an active part of the forums. Clicking this link here --> http://www.ohracing.net/forums/index.php?showforum=20 will take you to the forums, but you will need to register to be able to view the board due to many people stealing our information on real racing. Anyway, We're currently into Raceday 9 of 18. There's three more Racedays left (1 Raceday Per Week) before the Jump's Season starts, this will be an ideal time to join to get ready for the 2nd part of the season. Upon registering to the actual forums itself, you will need to go into the "General Discussion" forum within the OHR Sim League section, and find the "Sign up" thread. In there you need to put your Trainer Name and Stable Name you would like. Then in the same section select your desired silks (obviously ones which are untaken) and in the same section again select your desired region for your stable. Once doing that I shall create your stable section and contact you with what I want you to do next. If your unsure about joining the league, then after registering take a look through previous racedays threads within the league section for further information. Also Coming in Season 2 is my home-made Breeding Software, Ive made this by myself using various tutorials as a guide, and this has taken me an absolute age to complete, im currently ironing out little tweaks within the software to make it as "real!" as possible. Players will be able to breed horses in Season 2 from there own horses in there stable for a cost of £2,000 per breed (Game Money) or you can rent a top mare or sire/ or both to do the job, for an unconfirmed fee. So come and check it out. Jamie

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Message To Horse Racing Enthusiasts. We Have Decided to end the first season on Raceday 12. You may ask well we haven't had the jumps season yet?? Well we both feel it would benefit the league if we went into Season 2 after the new year, as people dont have that many racehorses to send over the sticks. There is also going to be a new plan for Season 2. Before the new season begins we're going to have a big auction of horses, which will run like the NH Sales did. First person to bid the asking price gets the horse. So that way we can all get together some horses for the new season. The Plan for the new season will be to have 5 Flat and 5 Jump races per week (Raceday), this way we get an even mix of both set of codes, then we can have big meetings like the gold cup and derby mixed into one raceday which will make things even more exciting. As we all known the Breeding feature is being introduced into the league for the Second season, this feature will be available between Weeks 1-4 and 9-12 of the season. So we can process the results of the breed between the deadlines, this will give us abit more time to do other things which benefit the league. Another feature we will be adding into the league for Season 2, is we will be giving away prizes at the end of the season, we will be awarding medals and trophies for the top performers, amongst other things which will be based using a 'points system' So come along and give it a bash, try your hand at breeding a future game champion.