AFL Weeks 1 Of Finals

Cats vs Saints, i really don't have a clue who is going to win this ill just guess in saints, because of the grand final last year they will come out firing. Saints by 15 Pies vs Dogs, pies will absolutely smash the dogs sorry to say but the dogs have way to much injuries. pies by 78 Hawkes vs Dockers, hard game to pick ill go Dockers just cos of the home ground. Dockers by 5 Swanss vs Blues, syd to beat blues quite easly at home looked good vs lions up there should be good game. swans by 27 Your Thoughts happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Re: AFL Weeks 1 Of Finals I'm amazed Freo are 'dogs! :eek They've had a clear pattern all year of beating teams with poor defenses... ...I guess on the surface the Hawks go alright (2.01 overall)...but on the road they are a disaster. 3 true games away this year (@ WC, Port and SCG) they've given up a shot every 1.71 entries!! Even in their last 4 'real' games (refuse to count to Freo 2nds @ Tas), they've given up a shot every 1.74 entries. (Admittedly 2 of those were road games)... Freo have been the better team all year, and Hawthorn simply can't travel. 2.15 is silly, IMO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.