Dreamer's Sporting Log.

Dreams.Ahead

Hello everyone! I've just started to take an interest in gambling recently, by reading forums like this one, and I thought it was time to get involved. I'll be betting small stakes, mainly for fun, but I would like to see if I can make a profit. I've never placed a bet before though, so I'll be learning as I go. Feel free to offer any advice you may have. I'll bet on any sport, but I'll mainly be betting on football. I'd like to think I know my football, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. I will be starting with 20 Points, and I'll see where I go from there. If you're following one of my tips, I'd appreciate if you let me know, either by thanking the post or replying here. That's all for now. I'll post my first bet shortly.

Here's my first bet anyway. 1) Inverness CT vs. Hamilton Inverness CT to win @1.83. (Paddy Power) Inverness thumped Dundee United 4-0 at Tannadice last week, while Hamilton were hopeless against Hearts, losing 4-0. This form isn't just a one-off, either; Inverness opened the season with a spirited display against Celtic, eventually going down 1-0, courtesy of a wonderful Paddy McCourt strike. On the other hand, Hamilton lost 4-0 against an average Aberdeen side. Hamilton have an awful defence, and ought to be missing Martin Canning after his sending off against Hearts; this leaves them even weaker than normal at the back. Their best player is Alex Neil, but Billy Reid expects him to be missing for a couple of months as he recovers from surgery. They are in serious trouble this season, and should be opposed. Inverness should win in my opinion, but this is football we're talking about. :rolleyes: 5 Points - Inverness CT to win @1.83. (Paddy Power)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.