Ayr 25th Aug

3.40 Ayr Arabian Spirit appears to go well on most ground conditions and has won on softer conditions. Is now running on last handicap winning mark and signs of a return to form when 3rd last time out and has won off higher marks and Hanagan still riding well and could well appreciate this more stiffer test of stamina. 0.5pt e/w arabian spirit 8/1 bet365 *again price taken last night as in my personal thread* 4.10 Ayr Northside prince was a consistent sort last year without getting his head infront but has now done it twice in a row in convincing style and even more so last time out and although this looks stronger contest this time he has conditions to suit with place form on softer going and 5lb rise doesnt look excessive for this consistent sort and does stay further should stamina become an issue. 1pt win northside prince 7/2 bet365 *price from last night biggers prices now available*

Re: Ayr 25th Aug 3.40 Ayr - Mr Macattack - 10/1 VC Trappy affair this where a decent gallop should be set by the front running Billy Dane and Thunderball. I like a few of the hold up sorts in this race including Daring Dream and Glenluji but guna side with Mr Macattack. Still lightly raced and has shown some decent form so far this season. The step up to a mile is the key for me as he often gets going a bit too late. Ground isnt a problem and he's been dropping down the handicap. Dascombe yard isnt having the best of seasons which is my main concern but did have a winner overseas not that long ago.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.