H2H stats

Hi all, just wondered if anyone has actually used the H2Hstats.com ratings to predict the outcome of a match? The websites says if the number is positive and high then its an indication the home team will win. If its minus and high e.g -6 then its an indication the away team will win. Just wondering if anyone has followed this?

Re: H2H stats

Maximum CGI processes concurrency limit of 20 exceeded. If you are the owner of this website, you may need to upgrade to a more advanced plan.
So I can't see what's the site about, but JTW has been running a thread for a couple of years now, basing selections solely on H2H stats: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/head-head-meetings-44576/

Re: H2H stats

Ok lets have a wee look at where the winners/losers came from . GOONERS Numbers - Only 2 losers were rated above 138 , the majority [17] were rated between 83 and 129 . The other 2 were rated 175 and 170 . Of the 11 that had a single figure rating , only 5 won. ALL 9 rated 199+ won . 7/8 rated 180-198 won. 3/5 aways won. Summary - Obviously the higher the number the better the chance of a win The odds for those rated 199+ ranged from 1.10 up to 2.20 [the 2.20 was exceptional as it was a match in the last week of the Spanish Primera where the home team announced and played a 'weaker' side but still managed a win . There were 6 losers who had single figures and a further who were rated 101 + 102 so there could be an advantage in eliminating those rated under a certain number , say 102 for example . H2H Ratings - An impressive 29 wins from 35 games where the rating is 4.0+ and of those 6 losses 2 had a GOONERS rating under 100 and one was an Away !! Odds 1.20 and Under - 23/23 came in and 19 ended OVER 2.5 goals . Ok so in the general state of play we didn't have a great number of games to consider [111] but some trends did appear to be on the strong side . Generally if we have a cut-off point of around 102 or below with Gooners ratings that may cut the number of losing games and special attention should be taken of matches rated 180+ and also a H2H rating of +4.00 . Would it be worth taking the OVERS where the selected side is under 1.22 in the betting , a couple of losses and a big chunk of the profit is gone , whereas the better odds available about the Overs would negate that potential problem ? Will take a look at the Over 1.5 goals and -1 Handicap results later to see if there's an edge to be gained there .
Taken from JTW1's Football Rating System where he successfully uses the H2HStats ratings in conjunction with Gooners Guide ratings.

Re: H2H stats I use the site all the time for a number of things. I'm currently tracking the actual ratings along with min number of games, h2h in the same fixture and a max odds. In addition I've been tracking a system using the payback link from March time. A unique site with some info that can't be found anywhere else.

Re: H2H stats relatively new to betting on soccer/futbol on a serious level and i must say i love h2h stats I feel that there ratings are a great starting point to individually capping games, especially with so many different leagues to keep up with but one thing about the ratings and even the guy that runs the site states, is that you have to wait a couple of games in the season, like using them now for EPL obviously not to smart ie) Aston villa is 6 right now (even though they might win) i'm suprised other know about it, doesn't seem like a site that gets a lot of traffic