Qatar Cup 16 August

Lekhwiya to win Bet365 @ 10.00 Lekhwiya against Al-Khor in a Qatar Cup match. Lekhwiya were able to sign some excellent players in the transfer market thus far as they bought Dame Traore from Valenciennes, Jasur Hasanov from Bunkyodor, Ouaddou from Nancy. However their best signings were those of Ivory Coast Internationals Bakary Kone from Marseille and the target of several English Premiership clubs Aruna Dindane. Now i look at this match and i can't believe my eyes, what are those odds. They are facing a poor Al-Khor side which finished in 9th place from 12 teams last season and i don't think that they will win this one against newly promoted Lekhwiya, which made great signings for this league. With players like Dindane and Kone you would expect Lekhwiya to win this match, they aren't the only men that are signed from the french Ligue 1 as also Ouaddou and Traore were signed from there, so for this league the Qatar i think those signings are great and i really think that Lekhwiya will be stronger than Al-Khor and will win this match. So i will go for the home win with such fantastic odds 10.00 GL!