** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA (YTD: 22-7) and NCAA tuesday

NBA Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Bobcats Analysis After 2 days they meet again. In that game Detroit played without Ben Wallace and Chauncey Billups as well as reserves Elden Campbell and Derrick Coleman (all were suspended because of fight incident in game with Indiana). So that in the end of that game they had only 5 available players to play. Prediction Tonight all but Ben Wallace will play for Detroit and that's why I expect to see Detroit sweep with Charlotte and get a double digit win. Pick: Detroit -7 Houston Rockets at Sacramento Kings Analysis In last 8 meetings between them 6 games went over. Also Sacramento is 5th best offensive team this season. Prediction Pick: Total OVER 185.5 Also usefull is to check matchups statistics and injury info. *************** YTD: 22 - 7 - 0 *************** NCAA Since new season started and I'm kicking bookies ass in NBA (so far my pick record is 22-7) I don't see no reasons why not kick their asses in NCAA (college basketball) also. Starting today with YTD (NCAA): 0 - 0 - 0 Pepperdine at Long Beach State Analysis Long Beach State They lost 4 starters from last year, but actually five of the top eight scorers are back plus two newcomers who are better than anyone who was on the team last year. Pepperdine continues to be overvalued. In recent trip to North Carolina for BCA tournament they were outscored 47-19 in the second half by an East Carolina team playing without their starting and backup center to lose by 22 points. Prediction Pick: Long Beach State +8.5

Re: NBA (YTD: 22-7) and NCAA tuesday You were unlucky not to go 3-0 last night dude, without the quick Dallas start, Minnesota would have won by at least five. Anyway, tonight I like Denver -10 at home to the Nets, Denver are on fire at the moment, they are scoring for fun, 107 ave for last three home games, slaughtering Dallas in their last game. Meanwhile New Jersey look horrible, 75 ave whilst losing all four home games. So this looks pretty much nailed on for me.

Re: NBA (YTD: 22-7) and NCAA tuesday

NBA So that in the end of that game they had only 5 available players to play.
That's not true, dino. They had 8. (Off the top of my head.... Hamilton, Prince, Rasheed, Hunter, Parker, Ham, Darko and....McDyess.) New York -10 (2.03 Pinnacle) League: 16-12-1 (Av. win 13.4)home 10+ fav, 1 day off 10- ats win as home 4- fav. [NYK] 12-2 (this no...Av. win 18.4) if teams previous total was 190+. 8-0 if opp was previously 5+ dog. League: 2-18 SU (Av. loss 12.1) away 10+ dog, 2 days off 10- ats loss as home 5+ dog. [Atl] 1-7-1 (Av. loss 19.7) if opp off 10- ats win. New York have snuck up on everyone this season, so far going 7-2 ats. They just beat a decent Cleveland team at home by 10, and before beat the Clippers at home by 14...both are significantly better teams than Atlanta. Atlanta have only scored 90+ in 2 out of 9 games, and they won't score enough here to keep up with NY. Seattle +6.5 League: 12-18-2 (Av. win 6.0) home 5+ fav, no rest off 10- ats loss as away 4- fav. [Min] 4-10-2 (Av. win 3.9) if opp last away. League: 11-5 (av. loss 4.1) away 5+ dog, 1 day off 15+ ats loss as away 4- dog. [seattle] 6-1 (av. WIN 4.4) if opp was last away. (6-0 since '97) Seattle: 12-1-1 (Av. WIN 2.1) away 5+ dog v. teams away -> home no rest!! shrug.gifbiggrin.gif Seattle have not score 100+ in only 3 games so far, and each time they have bounced back, scoring big and winning ats. After only 83 in Boston (who have 2nd best FG% allowed), I think they will find scoring a bit easier in Min, who have given up 91+ in every game (escept a pop-gun Dallas last night!). Boston -8 League: 9-2 (Av. win 16.2) any away fav, 1 day off 15+ ats win as home 4- fav. [bost] (6-1 (av. win 19.0!) if 5+ favs) League: 5-12 (Av. loss 9.3) home 5+ dog, 2 days off 10- ats win as home 5+ dog. [indi] Indi still very short handed, and they will find scoring very tough against this good Boston D. They hung in the other night, but not this one. Relly can't see Indi topping 80 tonight. (Gotta also love the under at 176!!!

Re: NBA (YTD: 22-7) and NCAA tuesday Final scores: Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Bobcats = 89 : 91 BangHead.gif Houston Rockets at Sacramento Kings = 96 : 102 besos.gif 1 - 1 - 0 yesterday in NBA and 1- 0 - 0 in NCAA total last night 2 - 1 - 0 and another night that bookies got sex.gif ********************* YTD (NBA): 23 - 8 - 0 ********************* ********************* YTD (NCAA): 1 - 0 - 0 *********************