Football Yankees

MrMick

I'm no football expert, but I'm going to give 2 things a try this season - just for the sheer hell of it. 2 separate Yankees, one on some DRAWS and one on ANYTIME GOALSCORERS. The first one will be a weekly Yankee on 4 matches I think might end up in a draw. No HT/FT - just a straight WIN on a Draw. No real logic to the picks - just a gut feeling that some matches might end in a draw. These will be 20p Yankees and I'll use a bank of ten bets - if it goes then it's the end! Bank = 220 points (each Yankee will be 11 points @ 20p) Week 1: Hereford v Gillingham 12-5 Barnet v Burton 12-5 Hartlepool v Swindon 23-10 Motherwell v Hibiernian 23-10 20p Yankee Paddy Power The second one will be just a 10p Yankee on 4 players I hope might score at ANYTIME during a match. To narrow down the 4 players I thought I'd just stick to the Premier League to save me doing endless hours of research into other leagues. I use football stats found here and basically just look at the stats for each team and their players. If the top goalscorer is also the man who has scored most penalties then he's a contender. I then simply choose the best priced 4 players. 10p Yankees with a bank of ten. Bank = 110 points (each Yankee will be 11 points @ 10p) Week 1: Blackburn Dunn 10-3 Bolton Taylor 4-1 Arsenal Fabregas 10-3 Stoke Etherington 11-2 10p Yankee William Hill :drums

Re: Football Yankees Bloody mustard :nana Hereford v Gillingham 12-5 DREW Barnet v Burton 12-5 DREW Hartlepool v Swindon 23-10 DREW Motherwell v Hibiernian 23-10 Still to play A decent enough return already on Week 1's draws and here's hoping that the last match ends up in a draw to boost the profits even more. I'm away tomorrow for 2 weeks so will be back then with Yankee number 2. Stay lucky people :cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.