Correct score trebles

I tried this towards the end of last season with some decent success. Basically selected home teams that I felt were likely to win by 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1, then combined them into correct score trebles, so 27 bets. Returns were often anyway between 216/1 and 1000/1. My question is, can someone point me in the direction of the best resource to use to identify the best games? Last year I did it on personal opinion and instinct, but I'd much rather get some stats behind me

Re: Correct score trebles Since joining the board a few months ago Ive tried to read up as much as I can on here I seem to remember reading in the systems and strategy archive of someone named Jack having a successful go at it using ratings from some sports paper. Maybe it could be worth your while looking in there or doing a search in all the archives. good luck :ok

Re: Correct score trebles Heres the method

paper req is the r.f.o using Ladbrokes odds note all league games where the home team is 4/7 or shorter then turn to the forcasted odds page and note any of these games where the home team has a supremacy figure of 1 or higher then turn to the form figures the home team must also have a better form rating if the same or lower eliminate that game next using the last 6 form figs add the home teams wins to the away teams losses and the away teams wins to the home teams losses this gives you another figure next go to the index leagues and note the diff between the 2 teams again, the home team should have an advantage again lastly go to this seasons league tables on the right hand side you get the goal diff the home team must have the adv again a +22 and a -10 would be +32 a +10 and a +2 would be a +8 a -10 and a - 22 would be +12 for the home team after all this you may have more than 3 games you take the 3 you think aRE THE BEST ON THE FIGURES YOU HAVE the single is the team with the best odds of the 3 any probs i,ll try to explain to you.....good luck any game where the home teams figure for any of the above is equal or worse than the away team that game is scrubbed if at any time you dont get 3 games with a 1 or bettersupremacy figure go to 0.9 and so on

Re: Correct score trebles I have data (4 English divsions only)in excel from the 1993 till last season matching the 1X2 Prices from a certain bookie to the scores 1-0,0-1,2-0,0-2,2-1,1-2 which i update every weekend . Heres the teams selected last weekend.

03/08/2010 20:28:30Norwich 1-0 @ 7.00 Norwich 2-0 @ 9.00 Norwich 2-1 @ 8.50 Southampton 1-0 @ 7.00 Southampton 2-0 @ 8.50 Southampton 2-1 @ 8.50 Rotherham 1-0 @ 6.50 Rotherham 2-0 @ 8.00 Rotherham 2-1 @ 8.50 Trebles, 27 bets * £0.256.750.00
Only Rotherham hit the button winning at 2-1. This weekend there are quite a few selections. Home teams to win 1-0,2-0,2-1 Sunderland Watford Port Vale Aldershot Away teams to win1-0,2-0,2-1 Gillingham Torquay Burton Rotherham

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Correct score trebles Hi, I have read through this thread and the historic threads relating to this system. Results wise it is fantastic but I have been unable to grasp how you make your choices using this a +22 and a -10 would be +32 a +10 and a +2 would be a +8 a -10 and a - 22 would be +12 for the home team after all this you may have more than 3 games you take the 3 you think aRE THE BEST ON THE FIGURES YOU HAVE the single is the team with the best odds of the 3 any probs i,ll try to explain to you.....good luck any game where the home teams figure for any of the above is equal or worse than the away team that game is scrubbed if at any time you dont get 3 games with a 1 or bettersupremacy figure go to 0.9 and so on Would anyone care to try and explain it a little clearer? I cannot bet on something unless I can understand why I am betting on it. And what does r.f.o stand for ? Would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Correct score trebles Dear all, Even though I basicaly interested in draws, I made recently a researche for scores of many leagues around the world for the last 3 years and I saw that the most common scores are 1-0 & 1-1. I will personally go on for the 1-1 !!! For the draw seekers I have to mention that it is impessive ( at least for me) that also 0-0 it was on the top 6 scores

Re: Correct score trebles

Hi, I have read through this thread and the historic threads relating to this system. Results wise it is fantastic but I have been unable to grasp how you make your choices using this a +22 and a -10 would be +32 a +10 and a +2 would be a +8 a -10 and a - 22 would be +12 for the home team after all this you may have more than 3 games you take the 3 you think aRE THE BEST ON THE FIGURES YOU HAVE the single is the team with the best odds of the 3 any probs i,ll try to explain to you.....good luck any game where the home teams figure for any of the above is equal or worse than the away team that game is scrubbed if at any time you dont get 3 games with a 1 or bettersupremacy figure go to 0.9 and so on Would anyone care to try and explain it a little clearer? I cannot bet on something unless I can understand why I am betting on it. And what does r.f.o stand for ? Would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.
r.f.o. is the weekly paper The Racing & Football Outlook. All the figures were taken from that paper.

Re: Correct score trebles I've just got this weeks RFO & decided to work out the selections using jackg's system. There were only 4 matches that were priced 4/7 or less with lads & had a supremecy figure of 1 or more. 1/5 Arsenal v Bolton 4/7 Newcastle v Blackpool 8/15 Wycombe v Macclesfield 2/7 Celtic v Hearts The Newcastle game is eliminated because they do not have a better form figure than Blackpool (both have 71).

What about Man City / Blackburn at 2/7?
Hi mate. This not a selection because Manchester City only have a Supremacy figure of 0.81 in the RFO. They also have a worse form figure, 59 to Blackburns 67. Jackg's rules need teams with a Supremacy figure of at least 1 and the form figure to be higher.

Tried to put this bet in bet365 but won't allow me' date=' when i click on multiple bets it goes red. How and where are you placing this bet. Thanks.[/quote'] I've put this bet on using bet365 this week. It does go red with the following message "Where selections appear in red your multiple options are restricted." But you can still bet on 9 singles, 27 doubles, 27 trebles, Trixie or Patent. Hope this helps :ok