** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby League: Super League Rd 25 & Co-op Champs

Super League Friday 13 August 2010 Home Draw Away Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 BST) 10/3 25 4/11 Hull FC v Celtic Crusaders (20:00 BST) 4/11 27 3 St Helens v Bradford Bulls (20:00 BST) 2/13 43 8 Saturday 14 August 2010 Home Draw Away Catalans Dragons v Harlequins RL (17:30 BST) 1/2 24 21/10 Sunday 15 August 2010 Home Draw Away Salford City Reds v Hull KR (15:00 BST) 9/4 22 2/5 Wakefield Wildcats v Warrington Wolves (15:30 BST) 10/3 25 1/3 Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants (18:45 BST) 2/7 25 10/3 No Co-op on Bestbetting yet.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 25 & Co-op Champs A few for me tonight Castleford (+10) to beat Leeds @ 1.91 (Various) 2/5 Castleford to beat Leeds – Half Time @ 2.75 (Various) 0.75/5 Castleford HT Castleford FT @ 7.00 (SportingBet) 0.25/5 Leeds missing influential players in Danny Buderus and Ryan Bailey tonight, Cas at relative full strength. Weather’s shit round here at the mo’ so also chance there’ll be few points on the board and you don’t know how Leeds will react now their CC final place is assured. Stats wise, Cas have 3 h’cap wins out of their last 3 at The Jungle beating Wakey (giving 4), Hudds (receiving 6) and Bradford (giving 2) – not to mention 8 wins from 11 with a 10 start this season. Leeds with only a h’cap draw with Saints to show for their last 5 SL games, losing all the other 4. Cas’ also a decent HT team, winning 9 from 11 at The Jungle with the 4 start widely available, I’ll also take my chances on them going in again at HT with the lead instead – plus a speculative HT/FT :). Bradford (+20) to beat St Helens @ 1.91 (Various) 2.75/5 Bradford to beat St Helens @ 9.0 (Various) 0.25/5 Bradford have 19 wins from 24 with a 20 start this season and come into this game with the returning Brett Kearney and Nick Scruton in their squad. Saints have 2 handicap losses in their last 3 at home (giving 16 to Quins and 18 to Catalans) and are also missing Leon Pryce, Paul Clough and rumours that James Graham may miss out due to injury. Again, just as with Leeds, it will also be interesting to see how they react to the disappointment of last week’s defeat so I’ll take Bulls with the start and a little tinkle on the upset. GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 25 & Co-op Champs Awful Friday for me :\. Just the one today. Hull KR (-8) to beat Salford @ 1.91 (Various) 3/5 Salford miss Alker and Holdsworth today, two of their better creative players. Conceded 25+ in each of their last 4 games and meet a strong Hull KR side today, Vella and Cockayne due to return. KR with the better overall h'cap record (13-0-11 v 11-1-12) and some eye-catching h'cap wins recently, e.g. 49-24 v Bradford when giving 10, 46-14 at Wakey, receiving 2 etc. Therefore I'll take them to win by more than the 8 today. GL all :hope :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Rd 25 & Co-op Champs

Awful Friday for me :\. Just the one today. Hull KR (-8) to beat Salford @ 1.91 (Various) 3/5 Salford miss Alker and Holdsworth today, two of their better creative players. Conceded 25+ in each of their last 4 games and meet a strong Hull KR side today, Vella and Cockayne due to return. KR with the better overall h'cap record (13-0-11 v 11-1-12) and some eye-catching h'cap wins recently, e.g. 49-24 v Bradford when giving 10, 46-14 at Wakey, receiving 2 etc. Therefore I'll take them to win by more than the 8 today. GL all :hope :ok
Nice work last night Lee :clap:clap.