Trading on the Exchanges

krispy

Hello everyone, I am a newbie and this is my first post, so forgive me if this post is in the wrong place - if so perhaps you could re-direct me. I am interested in pursuing a course of trading (horse races) on the betting exchanges, and saw a course advertised on www.nolinksplease.com for £500.00+. Has anybody had any experience of this course and could they say whether it is good value. I realise that £500.00+ may not be a lot of money to some people, but it is to me. However, I am prepared to spend this much, if it is considered to be good value, but I don't want to part with that much without being reasonably confident that my money will be well spent, so any advice would be very gratefully received.

Re: Trading on the Exchanges The Forum is fine but usually a first post like this, containing a website, is simply spam and is removed. All links posted require prior authorisation from the board owner Paul Ross. In this case i'll give you the benefit of the doubt ;) . So the subject and question is fine but without mentioning any specific sites. Oops, almost forgot : :welcome :D

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.