Ratings

Hi all, I started a thread in the glory hunters forum as I didn`t know where to put it ! This contains may ratings for every horse in every race (UK). Thses have been very succesful over the last week and should be able to help you all with your selections. The ratings are posted daily and are available on the forum or as a download. It was suggested to me today to put them in here so that more people could acces them. Blind backing the top rated so far this month would have given you 183 selections and 55 winners and a healthy profit - I don`t advocate blind backing the top rated, further research will improve the strike rate. Anyway they are here if you want to view them - this is not a system so doesnt really belong in systems follow the link below - if you would rather have them in this forum let me know: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/ratings-105049/ Good luck :ok

Re: Ratings Squirrel, I'm a ratings follower and my thread in ATR Systems concentrates on novices. Its an interesting subject and while its not a system its certainly a strategy for picking winners so should maybe be in the ATR Systems and Strategy section rather than Glory Hunters. If you could just do a P/L after each day it would be accepted in the 'systems' section, on of the rules for posting in there. It would get noticed a bit more by those that are interested in your field, feedback will be limited in that section but you will get plenty of views so dont think your wasting your time, it is appreciated, its just that these days you need to put up a 50/1 winner to get noticed. If you want to move your thread in there just let me know or you can just carry on as before. In this section reasoning behind the selections is required which is impossible for your ratings. Good luck, its something i for one would like to know a bit more about your methods for calculating the ratings. BH

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.