Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010

Saturday 7 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jaguares de Chiapas v Deportivo Toluca (23:00 BST) 2.5 3.28 2.75 106.85 %
Sunday 8 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pachuca v Santos Laguna (01:00 BST) 2.25 3.3 3.26 105.42 %
maximize.gif Tigres de la UANL v Club América (01:00 BST) 2.5 3.4 2.75 105.78 %
maximize.gif Atlas v Club Necaxa (02:45 BST) 1.85 3.41 4 108.38 %
maximize.gif San Luis v Guadalajara-MEX (02:45 BST) 2.62 3.4 2.62 105.60 %
maximize.gif Atlante v Monterrey (03:00 BST) 2.62 3.4 2.52 107.19 %
maximize.gif Club Universidad Nacional v Cruz Azul (18:00 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.75 106.67 %
maximize.gif Monarcas Morelia v Querétaro FC (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.5 106.35 %
maximize.gif Estudiantes Tecos v Puebla (23:00 BST) 2.61 3.4 2.62 105.82 %

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010 Well, this week this are my selections to bet for, how I say before I apologize for not put my arguments. Estudiantes Tecos vs Puebla Pick: Estudiantes @ 2.6 Bet 365 stake:1/10 Unam vs Cruz Azul Pick:Cruz Azul @ 2.75 Stan James Stake:2/10 Pachuca vs Santos Pick:Santos Stake:1/10 bet365 Sincerely I think Pachuca have slight advantage in his field, but Santos performance is above all the teams in this beggining of the tournament, so 3.26 is a fair odd for me. San Luis vs Guadalajara Pick: Draw Guadalajara suffers in the field of San Luis, the last time they were defeated 4-0, this time it looks like Chivas is focusing in the finals of Libertadores, althought I don't think they will drop this game, Chivas is a team that play with strong heart all his games, I think the draw is probable. San Luis need more matches to be a fearful team. Tigres vs America Pick: Tigres @ 2.58 Canbet Stake:1/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010 With the last news about the match between Gdl and San Luis I advice to pick San Luis is the best option, its confirmed that Bravo will left the team and that they will use a B squad to face San Luis, the young boys of Gdl will do their best effort but how I say San Luis althought need to improve is better that the team that beat many of this men last year.

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010

With the last news about the match between Gdl and San Luis I advice to pick San Luis is the best option' date=' its confirmed that Bravo will left the team and that they will use a B squad to face San Luis, the young boys of Gdl will do their best effort but how I say San Luis althought need to improve is better that the team that beat many of this men last year.[/quote'] Omar Bravo will remain with Chivas Guadalajara until December. Only 3 players that dispute the second leg from CONMEBOL Libertadores Cup semifinal will be on the field against San Luis, logic says take San Luis, but the youth players of Chivas has been able to deliver good performances and get unexpected results.

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010 Jaguares Chiapas Last match fall 3-0 to America, and deliver a very bad performance, was unable to score a single goal, and in both matches the team has dispute have scored just 1 goal. The team is unbeaten in home, but with just one match here the team was unable to defeat Necaxa, team that return from Liga de Ascenso but haven't showed the have the level to be in this division. Jaguares Chiapas isn't a great home team and suffers to obtain good results here, long are gone the tournaments where they rule with iron fist here. Has a good coach in Jose Guadalupe Cruz, but he needs time to make the team work, judging from the transfer the team make in the off season the team posses a good squad, just have to find their understandment. Has more than a year without victory in home and in 500 days have just 2 victories in home. Toluca The current champions haven't been able to win in the current tournament, the potential of their squad is unquestionable just the results haven't been coming their way, but in this match they have a good opportunity for that to change. Last season was one of the best away teams, and should repeat on this despite the opener defeat against Pumas on away. FW Hector Mancilla should score soon his first match of the season, as he is the scorer leader of the team in the last 2 seasons. Despite allowing goals in every single match they have dispute their defense was one of the best of last season and should start collecting cleansheets soon. Match Jaguares Chiapas has to gave an intelligent match as they are the ones pressure to have the control of the match due to relegation and being in home. Meanwhile Toluca has a lot of power and should take a confortable position in the back and more if they obtain advantage soon. Prediction Both teams need the victory, still the matters pressing Jaguares Chiapas are of inmediate attention, as relegation is near them and the pressure is increasing. Toluca has a different pressure, but more room to maneuver and coach de la Torre has showed he doesn't hesistate to defend a goal when having the advantage. Toluca 0 [email protected] at Williamhill 8/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010 Atlante With 2 defeats in 2 matches the team have showed an alarming lack of defending, as they have allowed 6 goals in those 2 matches, 4 of them in home. Just MF Santiago Solari has been able to score, and it was in their home defeat. The team posses important players as Christian Bermudez and Santiago Solari, but some of the off-season transfers where more executive desires than coach petition and the results have showed that, the problem is that the relegation issue is increasing and a bad streak could send them to the bottom of the relegation table. FW Luis Angel Landin has just played 18 minutes, as was a late addition to the team and could see more action in this match, the player was on Houston Dynamo but was unable to make the needed goals to remain on the team, is to see if here he is going to do so. Coach Isdoro Garcia, that arrived for this season, has attributed the bad performance of the team due to the lack of understanding between the lines of the team, and that patience and time will bring good results, but the relegation issue is pressing him and time is not very abundant. Monterrey FW Humberto Suazo return to the team from Spain after Zaragoza didn't make an offer for the player, and he has showed his qualities once again and is the scorer leader of the team with 2 goals in 2 matches, and 1 assists, to have Monterrey n the top 5 teams of the tournament. The team draw in the opener against San Luis, but then went home and defeat Estudiantes Tecos 3-2. Their defense led by Jonathan Orozco need to improve if they want to repeat the first place of the regular season, they where also one of the best 5 defenses. The team has the potential to return to the winning lane, and rarely lost on away, last tournament, in the regular season, just lost against Atlas on away. But more important the team has a playing style learn and act according to it. Has one of the best middle fields of the whole tournament. Monterrey has never lost a match in Cancun against Atlante. Match Last four matches between them have been for Monterrey. Atlante has to go slow if they want to get something from this match, something complicated as Monterrey seems very solid. A constant flow of Monterrey chances will it be. Prediction Monterrey should obtain something from this match, has a more concise team and has learn a playing style, something that in Atlante is on the process to do so. The potential of FW Humberto Suazo will be a constant threat for Atlante defense. Monterrey -1/[email protected] at StanJames 7/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 7th-8th 2010 In recent times Pumas haven't been able to beat Cruz Azul, neither home or away, which adds points towards Cruz Azul betting. Even Pumas doesn't have strikers fit for this match due to injury or suspended, and will have to use youth players to fill in the lineup, what adds more to Cruz Azul favor. But they can fall into excess of confidence and this can act against them, I would prefer to avoid it, but the supreme favorites are Cruz Azul.