Tennis: 2-8 August

ATP Washington. WTA San Diego and Copenhagen. ATP Washington: Istomin to beat Leo Mayer @ 4/5 (Boyles: 1pt) Have to oppose Mayer, his form seems to be gone lately after good showing at Rolland Garros...losing to Robert, Monfils, Youzhny and Blake since without winning a set.Istomin had a few bad losses on clay lately but he's not that comfortable on the surface, definitely his weakest. On fast surfaces he's done pretty well this year.Small stake as its the first round and Istomin played in Europe at the start of last week. GL!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: 2-8 August WTA San Diego: Peer to beat Ivanovic @ 4/5 (Bwin: 2pts) Most bookies have her at 4/6, but this is more appealing. I understand Peer has just changed coach and might be making some adjustments to her game,but until I see Ivanovic showing consistent improvement I think I'll oppse her when the price is right. Peer beat Hantuchova and lost to Kirilenko last week, hopefully improvement from her this week.....has beaten Ivanovic twice before on fast surfaces and in general is a solid player, who returns and defends well. So not an easy one for Ivanovic. GL!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.