maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v BK Häcken (15:00 BST) 2.45 3.35 3.3 100.97 %
maximize.gif Mjällby AIF v AIK (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.6 101.56 %
Sunday 1 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Malmö FF v GAIS (15:30 BST) 1.54 4.2 7.6 101.90 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Gefle IF (17:00 BST) 1.51 4.4 8.25 101.07 %
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Kalmar FF (17:00 BST) 2.33 3.3 3.5 101.79 %
Monday 2 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Åtvidabergs FF v Örebro SK (18:00 BST) 3.6 3.4 2.25 101.63 %
maximize.gif IF Brommapojkarna v Helsingborgs IF (18:00 BST) 3.6 3.45 2.25 101.21 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v Halmstads BK (18:00 BST) 2.41 3.4 3.25 101.67 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010 im on Mjallby 2.28 (5dimes) Hosting second to bottom AIK. AIK with absolute dismal road record so far, and this game is sandwiched between the two legs of they're Europa tie. AIK lost 1-0 to rosenborg in the first leg and will travel to Norway for the second leg this coming week. Although not confirmed, I would expect AIK to rest some players, and if not, the statistics between the two sides would still make a HW here interesting in my eyes. gl

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010 maximize.gif Malmö FF v GAIS 1 @ 1.55 GAIS cant score and sold their best goalscorer to Saudi Arabia and now they come to visit one of the strongest team at home this season, sorry i see no way they will get a point with them home here. Malmö FF is nearly full team Edward Ofere is suspended and some players are still injured, but no new injurys. GAIS will miss their captain and some other not so important players. I think it will be a solid win for Malmö here and maybe beat the -1 handicapp too! Some thoughts on the other matches: maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Gefle IF Elfsborg is good at home much thanks to their ariticifel pitch, but to this match it wont be any + thing because Gefle has ariticifel pitch too so they are used to it. Elfsborg has had very hard against Gefle in the latest years. I think they will win but it can be draw too and the odds @ 1.50 on Elfsborg feels to low for me to bet on, i stay away from this 1. maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Kalmar FF Both played Europe Leauge match 29 july so maybe they will be a little fatigued. Kalmar usually has a good attack but we didnt see anything of this the latest matches and Göteborg who sucks this year is kinda solid at home i feel that this match can go any way so i wont bet at it. Göteborg won the first meeting with 3-0 but they been awful since then. GL on ur picks

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010

maximize.gif Malmö FF v GAIS 1 @ 1.55 GAIS cant score and sold their best goalscorer to Saudi Arabia and now they come to visit one of the strongest team at home this season, sorry i see no way they will get a point with them home here. Malmö FF is nearly full team Edward Ofere is suspended and some players are still injured, but no new injurys. GAIS will miss their captain and some other not so important players. I think it will be a solid win for Malmö here and maybe beat the -1 handicapp too! Some thoughts on the other matches: maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Gefle IF Elfsborg is good at home much thanks to their ariticifel pitch, but to this match it wont be any + thing because Gefle has ariticifel pitch too so they are used to it. Elfsborg has had very hard against Gefle in the latest years. I think they will win but it can be draw too and the odds @ 1.50 on Elfsborg feels to low for me to bet on, i stay away from this 1. maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Kalmar FF Both played Europe Leauge match 29 july so maybe they will be a little fatigued. Kalmar usually has a good attack but we didnt see anything of this the latest matches and Göteborg who sucks this year is kinda solid at home i feel that this match can go any way so i wont bet at it. Göteborg won the first meeting with 3-0 but they been awful since then. GL on ur picks
According to http://infobettor.com/en/preview/view/4784/ifk_goteborg_vs_kalmar/ Kalmar will have lot of missings, including both first goalies, so i will take IFK with small stakes here

maximize.gif Malmö FF v GAIS 1 @ 1.55 GAIS cant score and sold their best goalscorer to Saudi Arabia and now they come to visit one of the strongest team at home this season, sorry i see no way they will get a point with them home here. Malmö FF is nearly full team Edward Ofere is suspended and some players are still injured, but no new injurys. GAIS will miss their captain and some other not so important players. I think it will be a solid win for Malmö here and maybe beat the -1 handicapp too! Some thoughts on the other matches: maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Gefle IF Elfsborg is good at home much thanks to their ariticifel pitch, but to this match it wont be any + thing because Gefle has ariticifel pitch too so they are used to it. Elfsborg has had very hard against Gefle in the latest years. I think they will win but it can be draw too and the odds @ 1.50 on Elfsborg feels to low for me to bet on, i stay away from this 1. maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Kalmar FF Both played Europe Leauge match 29 july so maybe they will be a little fatigued. Kalmar usually has a good attack but we didnt see anything of this the latest matches and Göteborg who sucks this year is kinda solid at home i feel that this match can go any way so i wont bet at it. Göteborg won the first meeting with 3-0 but they been awful since then. GL on ur picks
Kalmar will have lot of missings, including both goalies, so i will take IFK for win

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010 Kalmars missings:

Indisponibla: Etrit Berisha, Robin Östlind, Paulus Arajuuri, Emin Nouri, Daniel Sobralense, Petter Wastå, Tobias Eriksson.
They miss some really important players here i didnt notice it before, a bet on Göteborg would be good here. Göteborgs only imporant missing is Sebastian Eriksson.

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Brommapojkarna - Helsinborg
Selection Helsinborg
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.15
Reasoning At the first match Helsinborg won only 1-0, but.. 20:1 in shots and 11:0 on shots on the net! Helsinborg is candidate for the title and in my opinion can't concended in matches like this. Brommapojkarna not show Helsinborg level and before this match have big problems. For this match play without 3 important defenders - Miiko Albornoz, Asp and Bjorkstrom and two important midfielders - Benyahia and Mauricio Albornoz. For me odds look very good and Helsinborg take win in this match!

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Brommapojkarna - Helsingborg
Selection Brommapojkarna
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 3.75
Reasoning Both teams with good forms, Helsingborgs with better mainly thanks to their perfect home record. They are though also the best road team in the league with a record of 4-2-2 scoring nine times and allowing only four goals. Brommapojkarna has a good record on home turf posting a 5-1-2 record scoring nine goals and allowing six. Helsingborgs is no doubt the better club of the two but the home advantage should be pretty big here for Brommapojkarna. Helsingborgs has lost two of it's last away games; latest 2-1 to Häcken were the home side pretty much dominated them and before that they lost 1-0 to Kalmar although Helsingborgs played with one player more from 27' as the home side took a red card. So not that impressive of late. I feel that this might be a tight affair so why not take the better odds for home win?

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Trelleborgs FF - Halmstads BK
Selection Halmstads BK
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 3.10
Reasoning These teams are statistically very near eachother, Halmstad has two points more and their goal differences are near eachother: Halmstad with -5 and Trelleborgs -10. Trelleborgs is in a good streak winning last three games in the league, also their home win streak is at three at the moment. I feel that their good run is mainly because of the weak opponents Gefle and Gais. Before the three game home winning streak they lost two home games to Brommapojkarna (0-1) and to Åtvidaberg (0-3) so they are certainly far from unbeatable. Halmstad is the worst road team in the league but for example from their last five road games you can see that there has been very tough opponents; Kalmar, Göteborg, Örebro and Helsingborgs. I feel that Halmstad is a team with more quality and can get their second away win of the season tonight against Trelleborgs.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010 Trelleborgs - Halmstad It's a simple enough bet for me here to be honest. - Trelleborgs have won the last three games at home while Halmstad have lost the last 6 away. - Trelleborgs are the second best team in Sweden according to the form table while Halmstad are 12th and on a poor enough run. In the same period, Trelleborgs have picked up more than twice as many points as the visitors today. - Trelleborgs also won the corresponding fixture 4-0 last season but when one researches the history between these two sides, you have to be wary of the chances of the draw. - An interesting statistic to take account of is that over 70% of Trelleborgs goals came in the first half while over 75% of Halmstads came in the first 45 minutes. Trelleborg to win @ 7/5 Half with the most goals: 1st half @ 9/4

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010 Helsingborg pretty much ran over Brommapojkarna after the first ht ended still 1-0 for home side. 1-3FT. Trelleborg won 1-0 against Halmstad. Pretty even game and Halmstad had their chances but the goal at 78' pretty much broke the visitors' back. Well, can't be happy with those. Brommapojkarna was a bad bet, could've been way worse than 'just' 1-3. As for Halmastad could've gone either way so bad luck I guess :eyes

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan July 31st - August 2nd 2010 Well i dont know why the bookies keep give Helsingborg such good odds, Brommapojkarna is one of the worst teams in the leauge imo and the serieleaders had 2.15 against them? What i miss? Helsingborg is a solid team so far but soon they play all good teams away and i think they will drop points there! Nice pick at Trelleborg they are on a good run now and i hope they make it in the end, especially cuz they got many players from Malmö FF academy