maximize.gif MyPa v Tampere United (16:30 BST) 2.79 3.25 2.6 105.07 %
maximize.gif TPS v JJK Jyväskylä (16:30 BST) 1.92 3.4 4 106.50 %
Monday 2 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FF Jaro v FC Haka (16:30 BST) 1.9 3.5 4.5 103.43 %

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 30th - August 2nd 2010

Tip Detail
Sport Football (Finland)
Event Mariehamn - Honka
Selection Mariehamn (-1.0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 01/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 6.40
Reasoning The second placed Honka will travel to face 11th placed Mariehamn. The home side has been playing really good of late winning the last two games while scoring 7goals and allowing only one. Honka on the other hand hasn't been flying high lately, posting a 5-2-3 record in last ten games scrogin 14times and allowing 12 goals. The visitors haven't impressed on road so far with 3-2-3 record with nine scored and nine allowed, they play. With Mariehamn in a great form and Honka being off their game I think the home side has a good chance to get a win here. I feel that especially the home win wth -1.0handicap has too much juice. Flat stakes for me as allways with singles, otherwise I'd suggest low to moderate

Tip Detail
Sport Football (Finland)
Event MyPa - Tampere Utd
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 3.25
Reasoning Both of the teams have played three draws in last ten games. Tampere Utd is in slightly better form and both teams have allowed 13goals in last ten matches. MyPa plays pretty defensive minded football allaround and with the euro games weighting in I feel that they're going to play even more defensive. I saw Tampere's last away game and they playd very defensively also, think it's to ensure that there won't be loses like 6-2 (some rounds ago). Wouldn't be surprised to see this one endind in a draw like the seasons first clash (1-1).

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Lahti - Inter Turku
Selection Inter Turku (-1.0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 4.70
Reasoning Lahti coming off their first home win of the season, they beat KuPS 2-1. Inter on the other hand lost 1-5 to Genk in euro games midweek. This seasons first meeting ended 1-3 in favour of Lahti. Although Inter has struggled abit they are still able to show their potential from time to time, for example they've won three games with two or more goals in last five matches played in Veikkausliiga. Lahti on the other hand is still the worst team in the league, they've scored only six goals in eight home games and allowed 17 in those games. Lahti also has some injury problems as Vanninen and especially leading striker Rafael were scratched in their latest game; they haven't been practicing since and are unsure to play today. Inter has a good chance to bounce back here after that dismal euro game against Genk, shouldn't be a problem against Lahti.

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 30th - August 2nd 2010 Tamu loses the thread again and loses 3-0 against MyPa. Lahti holds Inter down and both get a point 1-1 . Mariehamn loses a 2-0 lead in the last six minutes of play. 0/3 today, would have been happy with just one hitting.. pff, that Mariehamns last minute meltdown :wall

Sport Football (Finland)
Event FF Jaro - Haka
Selection FF Jaro (-1.0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 3.35
Reasoning Teams going in opposite directions. Haka is really in trouble although they can now forget about their financial troubles as they decided to play the season to the end and not drop out. Still the financial situation has effected their game alot and they are on a dismal run in their last five games posting a record of 0-1-4 scoring five goals and allowing 13 goals during the stretch. FF Jaro on the other hand has won four of it's last six games scoring seven goals and allowing only three during it. I saw their last home game against Lahti, it ended 2-0 for Jaro and they played very wisely and had lots of chances to score more than those two goals. Knowing the Haka situation and the opposite trends I think it's pretty save to assume that Jaro will take this and imrove their otherwise so moderate home record of 2-2-3. I'll bite home win with -1.0 handicap.