** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Iceland 1. deild and Cup

Some games tonight. I am gonna make some picks, my results in the Icelandic league so far: Picks 8 Correct 5 Avg. Odds: 1.81 P/L: +4.38 units There is a full round in the Icelandic 1. deild. These games are at least available on Bwin and Bet365. Fjardabyggd - Throttur Throttur is my team so I might be a little biased here. Throttur was relegaed from the premier league last year and lost two of their best players. However there still remains enough quality to do well in the 1st league but so far the season has been disappointing. Last game however it seemed like the team played must better so I believe they will do well tonight. Like I've said before, home advantage is not important in this league, rarely is there any support to speak of an actually this is one of only three teams where you have to take a short flight for the away game. Pick: Throttur to win 10 units @ 2.75 Alternative suggestion: Double chance X2 @ 1.57 *** KA Akureyri - IR Reykjavik Again since away games aren't that difficult I like the price for IR. IR has had a pretty good campaign this season in the top half and KA has struggled and even lost to lowly Grotta 1-4. Questions roam about the safety of the coach of KA. I see their struggles continuing. Pick: IR to win 10 units @ 2.75 *** Fjölnir - IA Akranes Don't have a feeling for this game. IA has been showing improvements, winning two straight and scoring goals. Also added veteran defender Larus Sigurdsson. Fjölnir lost 5-3 away against Vikingur but otherwise had a good 2-0 result the round before against 2nd place Thor. I am gonna go a different route here with: Pick: Both teams to score 10 units @ 1.45 *** HK - Grotta Grotta has had surprising 7 points out of last 9. HK however should be the stronger team and I see them winning this one. Pick: HK to win 10 units @ 1.7 Alternative suggestion: Both teams to score @ 1.53 *** Leiknir - Vikingur A fight for top spots here. Leiknir can catch Vikingur or Vikingur can run away a little bit. Will be hard fought. I am gonna go with Vikingur because of a) stronger team b) more experienced c) more experienced coach d) recent form. Pick: Vikingur to win 10 units @ 2.45 *** Njarðvík - Þór A. Thor is much the stronger team and in a tough promotion fight they need the points. Njarðvík hasn't had much to be happy about this season and I don't see that changing. Pick: Thor to win 10 units @ 2.00 Also tonight one game in the Icelandic Cup, semi-finals FH Hafnarfjordur - Vikingur Olafsvik Vikingur is the cinderella story of the cup, down in only the 2nd league. They beat top flight Stjarnan in a dramatic game in the quarters. Vikingur was leading 2-0 but Stjarnan scored two late goals to force OT. In the OT Vikingur again took a 3-2 lead but again Stjarnan equalized to force penalties. This time Stjarnan took the lead but in the end the Vikingur goalkeeper saved two straight penalties brilliantly and secured the win. This time however, despite the cup magic I don't see them ever coming close to challenging FH who really seem to have hit their stride in recent games (Fram and Haukar although only draw with Valur). However the price is not very good. I see it at 1.2 now (down from 1.3 I believe 1-2 days ago). Suggestion: FH +1,5 @ 1.57 or just go for a 1.2 banker. Good luck.

Re: Iceland 1. deild and Cup Fjardabyggd - Throttur Pick: Throttur to win 10 units @ 2.75 Alternative suggestion: Double chance X2 @ 1.57 Result 1-3 +17.5 *** KA Akureyri - IR Reykjavik Pick: IR to win 10 units @ 2.75 Result 3-2 -10 *** Fjölnir - IA Akranes Pick: Both teams to score 10 units @ 1.45 Result: 1-1 +4.5 *** HK - Grotta Pick: HK to win 10 units @ 1.7 Alternative suggestion: Both teams to score @ 1.53 Result 2-2 : Should have gone with the suggestion ;-( -10 *** Leiknir - Vikingur Pick: Vikingur to win 10 units @ 2.45 Result 2-0 : Didn't see that one coming. Looking forward to reading the match report. -10 *** Njarðvík - Þór A. Pick: Thor to win 10 units @ 2.00 Result 0-1 +10 FH Hafnarfjordur - Vikingur Olafsvik Suggestion: FH +1,5 @ 1.57 or just go for a 1.2 banker Result 3-1 : Either one of my suggestions would have won. So my results tonight: A stunning +2 ! ______________ Picks: 14 Correct: 8 Avg. Odds: 1.97 P/L: +6.38 ROI: 104,6% ----------------

Re: Iceland 1. deild and Cup Sry didn't see this before the game. All I would have advised is that KR has owned Fram more or less in recent years. Wouldn't have thought under was such a bad bet. Fram got player sent off early which affected the game.