Galway Races - Advice

Re: Galway Races - Advice We will have a micro site going up soon so keep an eye out Meant to be one of the best festivals there is for the craic. Wanted ot go but boss is away tomorrow for 2 and a half weeks so not gonna be able to make it

Re: Galway Races - Advice Unbelievable fun the Galway races. But ladies day (usually thursday) is an absolute nightmare if your going with the horses in mind. Women blocking everywhere, (mens toilets, bookie stands with their 50c each way bets even though their wearing 10000 euro dresses) the crowd on that day is an absolute nightmare. Half an hour to get a pint, half an hour to take a piss, half an hour to bet, oh wait the race is off! :wall. I hope to go someday again this year as it really is the most craic you will ever have at any race course. But if your around on ladies day, id advise sticking to the square in galway city, where your surrounded by main street bookies and sipping away from the comfort (lot of people, but not squashed) of your high stool. Oh and you better already have your hotel booked! ;)

Re: Galway Races - Advice Brilliant great to see everyone has had good experience there. Nothing worse then women and betting. Im thinkin monday and tuesday or tuesday and wednesday. The boy rooney - that is if i dont lose my phone well before that :ok