** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Windsor Mon 19th July

6.10 URBAN SPACE has a decent record round here with 4 runs 2-1-2-5 all over 12f. This race is over 2f shorter however i wouldnt be too worried about the distance to be honest. It won off 63 here last year and with Kieran Fox's 5lb claim runs off 61 in this race. Has to have a decent chance off this mark and 2 reasonable runs to date this season should put it spot on. 7.10 MAMA LULU 2nd on both starts so far can go one better here. Drawn high which is ideal and Hayley Turner in the saddle. 7.40 Hannon has 3 in this race and could finish 1-2-3 easily. Poppy Seed won easily last time out and Richard Hughes gets this ride out of the 3. Will have a look at this one on the day.

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July 8:40 - cl5 8f 11 go into this race, 7 of which are consistant cl5 handicap or above. Saturn Way is the sole BF taking part, having finished a disappointing seventh in a field of ten lto in June. Prior to that performance the 4yo finished third of thirteen at Windsor over the same distance as today. Retains the same jockey for the 4th straight race and is at the same weight as lto. A big threat is My Best Bet, who finished 2nd in a cl4 at Windsor lto and also retains the same jockey. Saturn Way, however, has only raced three times this season, whereas My Best Bet (which he isn't) has already raced ten!

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July 6:40 Windsor: Talenti 2pts win 7/2 Coral Talenti has his first run on the turf since finishing down the field in the 2008 Cesarewitch. His only other flat run was on the all weather when again highly tried in a Class 2 at Kempton for the Queens Prize. Even allowing for been on the downgrade he would be far worse off, if this was a handicap. This is the first run on the flat for Mrs Hill and might just be worth chancing.

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July Taking a trip down to Windsor this evening and will have a play on the board selections for the 1st 2 races: URBAN SPACE (12/1) and TALENTI (7/2). I like LUNAR VICTORY (3/1 SJ) in the 20:10, the maiden form looks pretty solid and maybe he had a minor setback after his last race, when made a strong favourite. As has been pointed out, Stoute's stable is out of form but will help to keep the price up for LV. If all else fails, I'll try and blast my way out of trouble in the last on OUR DRAMA QUEEN. Won cosily at Newbury last time and a 7lb rise could be fair, probably should have won here in her previous run. Taken 9/4 on offer at Sporting.

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July

6.10 URBAN SPACE has a decent record round here with 4 runs 2-1-2-5 all over 12f. This race is over 2f shorter however i wouldnt be too worried about the distance to be honest. It won off 63 here last year and with Kieran Fox's 5lb claim runs off 61 in this race. Has to have a decent chance off this mark and 2 reasonable runs to date this season should put it spot on. 7.10 MAMA LULU 2nd on both starts so far can go one better here. Drawn high which is ideal and Hayley Turner in the saddle. 7.40 Hannon has 3 in this race and could finish 1-2-3 easily. Poppy Seed won easily last time out and Richard Hughes gets this ride out of the 3. Will have a look at this one on the day.
not a bad night, just got in to see Poppy Seeds race, pity Mama Lulu was 2nd as would have been a great night :cow
Taking a trip down to Windsor this evening and will have a play on the board selections for the 1st 2 races: URBAN SPACE (12/1) and TALENTI (7/2). .
well done Luther on Urban space, t'was a great price we had :ok

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July 810 race - noted the sportinglife.com give Crystal Celebre from Candys stable is tipped up here despite costing only £620 and makes a belated debut as the only 4yo in the race. Who knows but worth a small shout at a big price 2pts win @ 55.0 BF 1pt place @ 10.5 BF

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July Well done those on Urban Space, what a price as well, won at 9/2 in the end :nana 20:40 Windsor Our Drama Queen looks to be progressing nicely now she has gone handicapping. Was a very close 2nd on her handicap debut over this course and distance at the end of last month. Richard Hughes then took over in the saddle for the first time 10 days ago at Newbury over 7 furlongs. Travelled really well that day before being denied a clear run but when she finally got a bit of room she stayed on really well to land the race. Raised 7lbs for that but I feel she is likely to progress again, especially with Hughes on board once again. This doesn't look the strongest of races and looks the perfect opportunity to get a second win to her name, especially at a track Hannon and Hughes do so well at. They already have a winner on the card tonight and it won't be a surprise if this one makes it two. 2pt win Our Drama Queen @ 2/1 (Skybet)

Re: Windsor Mon 19th July in the last race, i cant split Saturn Way and Our Drama queen Both have an great opportunity and look very closely matched in this event. Compared a few times they have done and they are very close. Going to go with Saturn Way at the much bigger price 7.2 on Betfair 3pts win

yep' date=' agreed, i always know this but went for the hold up horse which trailed in a poor last[/quote'] Yeah same but hold up horses do tend to win the odd race, personally thought Hughes should have stayed on the outside rather than heading for the rails at the start but it might not have made much of a difference anyway.

Great selections there Stan.. Would not even have looked at Urban Space without your post and that more than paid for the evening. I also backed Poppy Seed and Rio's selection at Beverley - Carlito's Spirit - great night. As for Our Drama Queen, you are correct, absolutely nothing was coming off the pace for the last 2 races; Blissful Moment and Lunar Victory had the previous race completely to themselves. BM was hard at work a long way out and I thought LV might just get there but was outbattled by Ryan Moore. A fantastic night - really glad I read your post..