Croatia Super Cup

Dinamo - Hajduk Croatian Super Cup, 17.07., 21:00 CET First match of the season is bringing match of the two biggest opponents in Croatian soccer in supercup at Dinamo's stadium. Dinamo is a champion and Hajduk is a Cup winner and in tonight match we will see how things will go on in new season. Dinamo sold their best goalscorer Mandžukić to Wolfsburg couple of days ago and that will be quite missing for the. They also won against Koper 5:1 but they had lots of problems in defence so I wouldn't rely too much on that result. Hajduk did not had official game yet but in friendlies they also looked better in front than in defence. Both teams have some changes from last year(Manžukić, Vrdoljak, Kovač...in Dinamo and Pandža, Skoko... in Hajduk) but one thing is for sure: noone of two main pretenders to title wouldn't like to start new season with a defeat. Therefore, although Dinamo is a host, I expect match that can go both directions and I see value on draw odds at any price above 3.00 and also over 2 seems quite good at this price considering fact that both teams have problems in defence and good attacking power. GL Pick 1: D, Odds: 3.41, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick 2: >2.0, Odds: 1.625, Stake: 4/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatia Super Cup Dinamo-Hajduk 1:0 Hajduk was better team, esspecially in first half but failed to score out of 3-4 great chance and punishment came by header 12 minutes before the end. More luck next time.

Re: Croatia Super Cup yes when hajduk opened tottaly after beeing one down. it is beg of season but to me it is obvious that dinamo lost a lot cause mandžukić left. it will take some time to find proper substitution in attack

Re: Croatia Super Cup yea,now with manđukic gone i think team is 30-40% weaker.Dodo,Slepicka and Sivonjic are not players that can carry a team and if they dont buy new attacker it will be a miracle if they stay close to Hajduk this year