maximize.gifBrann v Stabæk (17:00 BST) 2.4 3.6 3.2 100.69 %
maximize.gifMolde v Sandefjord Fotball (17:00 BST) 1.51 4.7 8 100.00 %
maximize.gifStart v Aalesunds FK (17:00 BST) 2.25 3.55 3.4 102.03 %
maximize.gifStrømsgodset v Haugesund (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.95 5 100.87 %
maximize.gifViking FK v Hønefoss BK (17:00 BST) 1.4 5.1 10 101.04 %
maximize.gifRosenborg BK v Odd Grenland (19:00 BST) 1.41 5 9 102.03 %
Monday 19 July 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifTromsø v Lillestrøm SK (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.4 106.44 %

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 17 - 19 July Strømsgodset - Haugesund Strømsgodset, Out: Jo Inge Berget (Key, Striker, injury), Steffen Nystrøm (Striker, no matches this season, injured) and Alexander Aas (Def sentral\right, injury). Øyvind Storflor(Regular, Vinger right, out because of card) Haugesund, Out: Bolou Victorien Djedje (Striker, no maches so far, injury) Vegard Skjerve (Reg, Defender, injury), Eirik Mæland (Reg, Mid central, out dubtful), Juska Savolainen (Mid, central, dubtful). Strømsgodset is on 8th place on the table and has varied with 7-2-7 so far, and 6-0-2 at home. They are unbeaten in the last three matches, and won last game 2-1 away against Kongsvinger. As the current opponent, have Haugesund their clear strength on its own grass. The team is still without a win away games, and have 0-3-5 away from home so far. Strømsgodset miss important vinger Øyvind Storflor, and Haugesund miss important defender Skjerve. Strømsgodset is solid home, and i fancy them as small favorites in this match. 1.90+ on -0,5 is value. My bet: Strømsgodset -0,5, 1.97 @SBO 4\10

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 17 - 19 July Hi fisker, what do you think about Rosenborg-they play in midweek for CHL, maybe the team will be focused on this match, and without Prica /which is still doubtfull/ i think that Odd Grenland could make good result.. It seems that Viking is sure winner...Honefoss has a lot players missing for this match

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 17 - 19 July Viking - Hønefoss Viking, Out: Landu Landu (Def central\right, injury) and Ulland Andersen (Mid, Injury) Hønefoss: David Hanssen (Mid, central, no matches so far, injury) ,Madiou Konate (Reg, striker, injury), L.Lafton (3 matches so far, and was their topscorer last season, Striker, injury), Rune Bolseth (Reg, mid central, injury) , Kristján Örn Sigurdsson (Key, Def sentral, out because of cards) and Paul Obiefule (Reg, Striker, out because of cards). Erik Hagen (Key, Def sentral, dubtful). Viking properly with 5-2-1 at home. Viking had a bad start last game against Stabæk, and was 2-0 under in second half, but a very impressiv 20 min, did they turn the match to a 3-2 win. Høiland came in from the bench and scored two goals in that match. Hønefoss have big problems before this match, since they are without a lot of key players to this match. Hønefoss got an impressive draw last game against Tromsø, but do not have Sigurdsson and Konate in this match who are important for them. Viking are big Favourites here, and i fancy them as winners here, but the bookies also think that. I would take viking live if i can get a good odds. ________________________________________________________________ Rosenborg - Odd Grenland Rosenborg, Out: Rade Prica (Key, Striker, out). Odd Grenland, Out: None Rosenborg have 16 matches now without a loss. Last two games have not been the "typical Rosenborg" who dominate and score many goals, against Lillestrøm did they take all the 3 points in overtime, in a game who was very open. Rosenborg impressed no one in the champions league qualifier against Linfield from Northern Ireland. The match ended 0-0 and rosenborg only had 2 big chances in that match. They have important Striker Prica out. Odd Grenland have the 11 spot on the table and have had a dissapointing season, where they have been very unstable. Odd was 1-0 up after 60 min, and dominated the game, but Vålerenga turned the match to 2-1 after some good subs. Odd had enough chances in that game to at least get a point, but was very ineffective. Odd can field their best team in this game. Odd have scored in the last nine away games in tippeligaen, and have admitted 8 goals the last quarter, who is most in Tippeligaen. I think Rosenborg want to get back on track and have a good game after two weak matches, but Odd Grenland can field their best team so i would stay away from this game, as long the handicap is so high as it is at the moment, is the value on Odd grenland, but i recommend no bet.