maximize.gif AIK v Malmö FF (15:00 BST) 3.1 3.45 2.54 100.61 %
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Halmstads BK (15:00 BST) 1.72 3.85 5.6 101.97 %
maximize.gif Mjällby AIF v IF Brommapojkarna (15:00 BST) 1.88 3.75 4.7 101.13 %
Sunday 18 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Örebro SK (15:30 BST) 1.7 3.9 6 101.13 %
maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v Kalmar FF (17:00 BST) 3.3 3.45 2.4 100.96 %
maximize.gif GAIS v Ã…tvidabergs FF (17:00 BST) 1.76 3.75 5.4 102.00 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v Gefle IF (17:00 BST) 2.34 3.3 3.6 100.82

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 17-18 July 2010 Predictions without looking up teamnews etc AIK - Malmö FF 2 IFK Göteborg - Halmstad X Mjällby - Brommapojkarna 1 Elfsborg - Örebro 1X Djurgården - Kalmar 2 GAIS - Åtvidaberg X Trelleborg - Gefle 1X Will come with write ups later

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 17-18 July 2010 AIK - Malmö FF 2 @ 2.30 BET365 AIK is a club in chaos, both economic and on the field. They won the leauge last year and lost like 8 players of the ordinary team. Now they find themselves on a 14th place. They only made 11 goals in 14 matches and really struggle to score goals which was very visible against the Luxemburg team (Jeunesse d'Esch) Tuesday 13 July where they only won with 1-0. AIK has no important missings. Malmö FF was before the break in very good form and scored for fun (29 goals). Finding themselves at 2nd place 5 points behind leaders Helsingborg. So they need all the points today. Against AIK important central middlefielders Ivo Pekalski and Wilton Figuiredo will miss due to suspension, this is a really big loss. They will be replaced by Miljan Mutavdzic (1 match 1 goal in the Malmö shirt) who been injured 1.5 years and Rick Kruys. Both are good players but didnt play in long time. Important attacker Edward Ofere will be back after 3 months injury time. After the break where AIK both new players and got a new manager (who is defensive minded) i think its a match hard to predict so i dont think it will be a easy win for Malmö FF but in the end i think they win with 1-0 , 2-0. If you bet on todays matches keep the stake low since its the first matches after the break of 2 months.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 17-18 July 2010 Some fast thoughts due to im in a hurry IFK Göteborg - Halmstad 2 DNB @ 4.0 BET365 Is this price a joke? Yes Halmstad won only once away but now they play against another team in struggle (was 2nd last year now 13th place) who sold their goalkeeper to danish club during the break and replace him with youngster who never made a match in highest leauge. Halmstad on the other hand didnt lost any players and will be full squad. The value is on Halmstad deffinately. The under 2.5 goals can also be an option here. Mjällby - Brommapojkarna 1 @ 1.85 BET365 Despite Mjällby is newcomers they did it really good and find themselves on a 4th place much thanks to Mustafa El Kabir who unfurtanely miss todays match and really will be a big loss. I still think Mjällby wins this match against a team that i find as one of the worst teams in the leauge. They did some good results becuase they loaned in John Guidetti from Man City on the first half of the season and he is now back to Man City. The new pitch that Mjällby has placed will be a + for them. I think Brommapojkarna will fall in the table during the 2nd half of the season. as said before low stakes since first matches before the break

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 17-18 July 2010

Thursday 22 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif BK Häcken v Helsingborgs IF (19:00 BST) 3.4 3.3 2.46 100.37 %
What a pathetic round for me haha 0/3 lucky i kept the stakes low, i recovered the money on X on Gais - Åtvidaberg Häcken - Helsingborg Serieleaders against bottom team, at the forehand it feels like it only can go 1 way but im afraid Häcken can manage to get a draw here, Helsingborg bought Alexander Gerndt (14 matches 8 goals) from Gefle and he might start, both seems to have full squad. Helsingborg DNB @ 1.70 BET365