SUNDAY MILLIONS SYNDICATE

morlspin

SUNDAY MILLIONS SYNDICATE  

1. 1.

Hi All I wish to propose a Sunday Millions Syndicate to chance our luck on the weeks biggest online game. The idea is 10 members $21.50 pp each week (all transfer 21.50 to that weeks nominated player) 10 Tourneys (each play one) Winnings split between all 10 all equal Anyone up for this? Soon as we get 10 we can begin atkinsonj, Burnley Joe, Guppie, heniek31, morlspin, Rebel, RIVRD(MVP), starshine, teaulc, Woodie 1st August = Starshine 8th August = Heniek31 15th August = Woodie 22nd August = Guppie 29th August = Morlspin 5th September = AtkinsonJ 12th September = Teaulc 19th September = Rebel 26th September = RIVRD 3rd October = Burnley Joe Results: Game 1 = 5113rd, unlucky Gina x Game 2 = 4805th, unlucky Hen Game 3 = 3454th, unlucky Woodie Game 4 = 2353rd, unlucky Guppie Game 5 = 600000000th shit morls!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SUNDAY MILLIONS SYNDICATE

Sorry guys i need to pull out of this :sad
Cancel that - I was on hols for 1st two weeks of August so didnt want to mess everyone around, but i have managed to get someone to transfer the funds while i am away so im still in.

Re: SUNDAY MILLIONS SYNDICATE I can do it if nobody else can and it's needed:ok

Ill be on holidays from the 28/7 to 9/8' date=' if the running order is not sorted out before then could i transfer the funds to someone for them to pass it on for me[/quote']

Re: SUNDAY MILLIONS SYNDICATE I just found out that I might not be available on august 22nd, where I first thought I was, so the only day in August where I have time for sure is the 1st, and than from September 12th on. The other days I not know for sure, so better not plan me there