Chepstow 09/07

7.35 Taken 2 in this field, We Have A Dream and Wildcat Wizard. The first was very unlucky lto running over similar conditions as today and got caught on the line, comes here off the same mark and although a few front runners in this race he doesnt mind sitting in behind so can go close again today, 3/1 available with a variety of firms but will have this one as a saver. Wildcat Wizard is still lightly raced and started this year very well. Ran twice over 6f and finished well in both, placing each time. Lto was a very messy race and got no run at all so can be excused. Likes firm ground and likely strong pace should suit as this one will probably sit in behind. 13/2 available VC so will have this main bet E/W. 9.10 The 3 outsiders in the market here look to have no chance. Cant be taking Opera Prince at that price, he's shown nothing since a 3 year old and although slightly improved lately, a false price imo. Bidable won a weak apprentice race 2 starts ago and that form was shown to be poor when she flopped next time out. Her form on firmer ground isnt that great also and looks off quite a high mark here. Cotswold Village sprung an upset in a maiden lto making all over course and distance, could be anything though this one and i'll oppose on handicap debut. Calypso Star has got a good chance here, appreciated drop back to 8f lto when winning a very weak 3 year old claimer. Hard to judge that form as although this isnt too much stronger he's still got a lot to prove. This leaves me with my main bet in this race Mr Udagawa at 11/1 bet365. Last 2 starts have been over 10f which hasnt suited so return to 8f should help. Yet to win a handicap yet but mark is declining and shouldnt mind firmer ground. Better form has been when up with the pace, notably last year in 8f races off higher marks than today. I'm hoping this one can bag the rail from a good draw and be up with the pace. I'll go small stakes on this as im not that confident. Will also saver on Quiquillo who ran well lto after being stepped up to 1m, has got ground to suit and can go close off current mark.