Newmarket 9th July 2010

Well i have sold my house and sold my car and sold my bling, i have even sold all the kids toys and all the cash is going on one horse today. Its going on the best horse that A P O'Brien has in training at the moment. I tipped it up on this very site on the last day of Royal Ascot and am tipping it up again. The trip will be fine the ground will be fine it will win. If it doesn,t win i will be homeless so it was nice talking to some of yous, its been fun. ''BUT'' it will win and all tonight i will be LEGLESS but whatever happens Enjoy your day. 3-10 STARSPANGLEDBANNER to win. Send it on Johnny boy, its what they have come for today. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f13/royal-ascot-day-5-sat-19th-june-103723/

Re: Newmarket 9th July 2010 15:10 - Starspangledbanner @ 2.98 Betfair Really nice performence at Ascot lto, winning as he did in such a strong and big field makes me want to be on this one again. He could even improve for that race, he had most of his rivals here behind him that day and over the same trip again its hard to look past O'Brien's.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.