maximize.gif HJK Helsinki v Tampere United (14:00 BST) 1.62 3.75 5.91 105.32 %
Sunday 11 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Oulu v FF Jaro (14:00 BST) 2.7 3.4 2.8 102.16 %
maximize.gif FC Lahti v TPS (14:00 BST) 2.9 3.4 2.56 102.96 %
maximize.gif Vaasan Palloseura v MyPa (14:00 BST) 2.53 3.45 2.8 104.23 %
Monday 12 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Haka v JJK Jyväskylä (16:30 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.5 103.97 %
maximize.gif KuPS v IFK Mariehamn (18:30 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.75 101.53 %

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 9th-12th 2010 Hello! Haka - JJK Home team has been going through some turbulance with financial troubles and also the lineup has been shifting alot cause of injuries. Still things seem to be looking up and the coach says that *things look more positive* referring to the injuries. JJK on the other hand has been playing pretty well, especially on road games they have challenged their opponents playing offensive minded football. I think this will be an open match with loads of efforts towards the goal mainly because of away teams offensive tactics. On the other hand this will no doubt open up space for Haka to strike forward and that combined with home teams shaky defense (12 goals allowed in last 6 games) I think there will be no shortage of goals tonight. Over 2.5 goals @1.95 from Expekt Kups - Mariehamn The home teams is currently at 3rd place in the league facing second to last Mariehamn. The visitors have been having a really bad season so far; they have been losing two goal leads in more than one occasion and although considered a tough home team, they've yet to win a match on home ground. Kups on the other hand has been playing great football and is in good form, winning 6 of it's last ten games and winning four of the last five home matches. I except the home team to come hard from the start, playing offensively against Mariehamn. The visitors' defense has been solid in away games so far letting only 5 goals in five mathches but I believe that these defensive tactics won't hold against the high flying home team. Great odds available for Kups win although the radical difference in league placement and stats, not to forget that usually Mariehamn is very poor on road. Kups -1.0 @4.10 from Expekt GL everyone :hope

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 9th-12th 2010

Sport Football (Finland)
Event KuPS v IFK Mariehamn
Selection KuPS
Strength 10/10
Date 12/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning KuPS is very solid team this year, in good form and high standing in the league. They produced one of the highest scoring games recently at home trashing Tampere United 6 – 2. Mariehamn on the other hand is very poor in both form and standing. They stand on the impressive 13th place, only Lahti being poorer by one point. They picked up only two victories this season so far, scoring 15 goals and receiving 20. They also lost from the same Tampere United 2 – 3 at home! This is an insane price for a home game of top team against a rock bottom team. Only based on the last year standing where Mariehamn was higher. H2H between the two does not show any particular advantage. I am confident that KuPS will make short work of Mariehamn today.

Re: Finland Veikkausliga July 9th-12th 2010 Well, KUPS was a big mistake. I watched almost the whole game and they were toothless. On the other hand Mariehamn played some nice football and a tie should be considered a dissapointment for them. There is some nice odds available for Mariehamn for next game against rollercoaster-like Inter Turku, maybe time for the first home win of the season for Mariehamn :unsure Haka-JJK game seemed too slow paced at first to go over but in the end could've been easily two-three goals over the limit. Especially Haka defense seems to have some huge issues. Still 1-2 after the final whistle is enough so no worries :D EDIT: I didn't watch the KUPS game to the end and just read the report: KUPS missed a penalty kick in extra time (Mariehamn keeper saved). So ultimately bad luck for redavok and followers.