Newton Abbot ~ 5th July

Fancy four at decent odds today so having a Lucky 15 (EW) just for a bit of afternoon fun; The best prices look to be at VCbet. 215 NA Tuppeny Piece (16/1) Alan King trained filly, gets all the allownaces and seems to be improving, stayed on last time so this extra trip should be ok. 315 NA: Detroit Red (10/1) Only two places up for grabs but liked the way this one ran two runs ago, was outclassed last time but with doubts about the front two must be worth a risk. 345 NA: Ginolad (10/1) Done this for my BBOTD, more reasoning in there but been watching this one tumble down the weights and will hit one day soon. 415 NA: Heir To Be (14/1) Only a seller and many have questions to answer, including this one. Ran on too late last time but can be a difficult ride, O'Regan was on last time and takes the ride again, he will know more about him this time and expect a much better showing.

Re: Newton Abbot ~ 5th July 14:15 - Maggie Aron LAY @ 2.00 Betfair I wouldn't make this horse an evens chance on hurdling debut, Minneapolis posted a good effort lto whilst Unleashed & Tuppenny Piece should come on for their runs. I couldn't back this one at evens against some horses who have shown ok form, I expect it will go off bigger.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.