Cricket: England vs Bangladesh - ODI Series

Bangladesh are back in England for a 3 match ODI series. As always it's all live on sky. Schedule:

Thu Jul 8 13:30 GMT | 14:30 local 14:30 BST 1st ODI - England v Bangladesh Trent Bridge, Nottingham 30.png 13 - 21° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Partly Cloudy Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Sat Jul 10 09:45 GMT | 10:45 local 10:45 BST 2nd ODI - England v Bangladesh County Ground, Bristol
N/A
Mon Jul 12 09:45 GMT | 10:45 local 10:45 BST 3rd ODI - England v Bangladesh Edgbaston, Birmingham
N/A

Re: Cricket: England vs Bangladesh - ODI Series 2 outrights for me in this series. 3pts T.Iqbal Top Bangladesh Series Batsman 9/4 Ladbrokes This looks a short price but he was so dominant in the test series that even at 9/4 it's well worth taking. There is a school of thought that relinquishing the captaincy could work wonders for Shakib and I can't say I necessarily disagree with that but Tamim's going to open the batting and Shakib will be in no higher than 4. Tamim smashed 2 centuries in the test series so he'll arguably score even quicker in amongst the powerplays. He's probably Bangladesh's best batsman and I fully expect him to lead the run charts in this series for the tourists. 2pts I.Bell Top England Series Batsman 5/1 Bet365 Ian Bell looks set to take Kevin Pietersen's slot in England's batting lineup so he's going to bat at number 3 and I think that's perfect. Ian Bell is in sublime form at the minute. He's having a superb summer with the bat and comes into this match off the back of hitting a big 150 in the England Lions game earlier in the week. To further boost this bets chances Ian Bell has a fantastic record against Bangladesh and is a very good player of spin, something which will be key in the series. If playing spin is a key factor to this series, and I'm certain it will be, then Eoin Morgan will be Bell's main danger. However Morgan will bat at 5 so Bell will have the advantage there. Ian Bell is in really terrific form and I think this is a cracking price for him to top score in this mini series.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.